This luau is currently unavailable for booking on our site. Please visit our Big Island luaus page for other open luaus on the Big Island.
Haleo Luau - Sheraton Kona Resort at Keauhou Bay
Aloha! Welcome to Haleo Luau, produced for the Sheraton Keauhou Bay offered by Island Breeze Productions. Haleo Luau celebrates the culture of the ancient Hawaiian people and history of ahupua’a (land division) called Keauhou. Travel back in time with Haleo Luau as we take you to ancient days when Hawaii was ruled by Kings and Queens. Haleo Luau highlights special events such as King Kamehameha’s battle at Kuamo’o, the history of how King Kamehameha III advanced literacy on the islands, the birth of Kamehamha III at Keauhou Bay, He’eia Bay surfing stories, and much more. Of course the traditional music, song, and dance will be implemented in the fantastic authentic Hawaiian entertainment. It won’t take you long to see that the Sheraton Keauhou Resort Luau Haleo with Island Breeze Production is very special and an excellent luau for the whole family. Haleo Luau is not the usual Hawaiian Luau found on the Big Island. You will find Hawaiian traditions in all luaus offered by Buzz Hawaii and the Sheraton Keauhou Resort Luau Haleo is a first-rate luau on the Big Island. Dining & Entertainment
Haleo Luaus prepare a feast fit for royalty, and the night you are attending the luau, you are royalty! The Haleo Luau offered by Buzz Hawaii is an excellent decision if you want to book the best luau on the Big Island or any of the Big Island Activities.
The Haleo Luau is a Hawaii activity that is so majestic, amazing, and unique that it is known as a “must see” for any tourist visiting the Big Island. You won’t go wrong when you choose a Haleo Luau. Join us for a fantastic night of fun, food and Hawaiian entertainment.
The sacred grounds of Kuauhou Sheraton Surf Resort holds a historic legacy and is flooded with landmarks that feature original sacred temples of worship, punawai springs, water ponds reserved as royal bathing pools, fertile flora and fauna, and of course special and exotic Big Island Activities. Order now so your dream vacation in Hawaii includes a Haleo Luau. Buzz Hawaii is the best online site to choose to schedule a luau and any Hawaii activities with discounted prices.
- Luau dinner features delicious island cuisine
- Open bar serves standard cocktails and other drinks
- Dynamic Hawaiian show with music and dances from Hawaii
Chips & Dip:
On the table served family style
- Potato & Taro Chips
- Shoyu Poke - cut into smaller pieces
- Lomi Lomi Salmon
Shared Family Style
- Bread & Butter Service
- Hoio Salad
- Soy Stained Glass Noodle Salad
- Purple Sweet Potato
- Teriyaki Steak
- Kalua Pork & Baby Bok Choy
- Coconut Scented Jasmine Rice
- Pan Roasted Local Catch with Mango Butter sauce
- Mixed Greens with Cucumber, Tomato, Carrots, & Papaya Seed Dressing
Kieki (kids) Menu
Samoan Fire-Knife Dance
- Where and When:
- Haleo Luau is held at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa
at Keauhou Bay
Check in at 5:30 pm. Luau ends at 8:00 pm.
- All you need to bring is your smile and get ready to have a great time. The Luau at the Sheraton Keauhou Bay is a great time.
- New Enhanced Safety Measures The Haleo Luau at the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay wants to ensure that all our guests and performers feel safe. Therefore, each party will have their own table to enjoy dinner and the luau performance, as we no longer offer communal seating. Also, we will be offering family style and plated meal service for our Hawaiian inspired cuisine. Pre-show activities from our stage, include hula lessons and compelling stories of Hawaiian history. Face coverings are required throughout the hotel and luau grounds when not seated.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 3 and under) is not provided a plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open Thursdays. Closed on New Year's Day.
- 2.5 hours
- Island Breeze Luau
- Big Island
- Your Smile and bring your camera!