Royal Kona Luau - Royal Kona Resort
The Royal Kona Luau – Voyagers of the Pacific – invites you to join their ohana (family) to enjoy an evening of live musical entertainment, island arts & crafts demonstrations and a delicious Hawaiian-style buffet dinner. Overlooking beautiful Kailua Bay, this is a prime oceanfront luau in Kona that's just too good to be missed! It's a great way to experience a piece of Hawaiian culture.
Your evening begins with a warm shell lei greeting and photo opportunities. Soon after will be the start of the big feast. Indulge in a wide variety of mouthwatering island favorites, including kalua pork, soy-braised beef and island chicken. Don't forget to leave some room for dessert! After dinner follows another highlight, the spectacular Polynesian show that tells the story of the epic journey of the ancient Polynesians who traveled thousands of miles across the Pacific Ocean to make Kona their home. The show culminates with the awe-inspiring Samoan Siva Afi fire-knife dance.
- Oceanfront Kona luau
- Aloha shell lei welcome
- Watch or participate in arts & crafts demonstrations & hula group lesson
- All-you-care-to-eat Hawaiian luau buffet dinner
- Dynamic Polynesian revue with dance, song and live music
- Complimentary Mai Tais, cocktails, beer, wine, and drinks
- Samoan fire-knife dance finale
*GF = Gluten Free
Assorted Salads & Things:
- Mixed Green Salad (Vegan)
- Choice of Dressings: 1000, Ranch, Lilikoi-Papaya Seed (GF)
- Local Pineapple (Vegan)
- Sweet Potato-Macaroni Salad (Contains Gluten & Egg, Dairy Free)
- Waipio Valley Poi (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Coconut Rolls (Contains Dairy & Gluten)
- Steamed Rice (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Kalua Style Pork & Cabbage (GF)
- Teriyaki Beef (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Local Caught Fish (GF, Contains GF Soy Sauce)
- Stir Fry Vegetables (GF, Dairy Free, Vegan)
- Hawaiian Haupia Pudding (GF, Not Dairy Free)
- Coconut Cake I Mai Tai Caramel (Contains Gluten & Dairy)
- Fresh Puna Papaya (Vegan)
Royal Kona Luau
Royal Kona Luau Setting
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm.
Royal Kona Resort - Luau Gardens, Kailua-Kona, West Hawaii
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
Parking Validation is $5.00 and covers 3 hours. Additional time is the responsibility of the guest.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Approximately 3 hours
- Royal Kona Luau
- Big Island