Air Ventures Hawaii - Kauai Entire Island Tour The Big Kahuna
Complimentary shuttle service for cruise ship passengers, please select the transportation option if you need it. Transportation is only available for cruise ship passengers.
The rugged and remote beauty of Kauai is best seen from above with an Air Ventures Hawaii Entire Island Tour also known as The Big Kahuna. Several of Kauai’s most scenic locations are totally inaccessible by a vehicle, so to entirely see the “Garden Isle” you have to go “up” off the beaten path! The Kauai tour sites on this flight route include Captain Cooks Landing in Old Waimea town, breathtaking Napali Coastline, the gorgeous Waimea Valley, Lumahai Beach (where the movie South Pacific was filmed), Kilauea Lighthouse (the largest frigate bird sanctuary), Hanalei Valley (home to multiple waterfalls), Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Menehune fish pond, Waita Reservoir (largest reservoir on the island), cascading waterfalls, and miles of beaches and beautiful coastlines. Air Ventures Hawaii Entire Island Tour seats all six passengers by a window. Join us for a Big Kahuna Sightseeing Air Tour with Buzz Hawaii and save. All Kauai Tours, Kauai Attractions, and Kauai Airplane Tours can be booked with Buzz Hawaii and you will find great savings with our discounted prices.
- Menehune Fishpond
- Waita Reservoir
- Captain Cook's Landing
- Waimea Valley
- Waimea Canyon
- Na Pali Coast
- Lumahai Beach
- Hanalei Valley
- Kilauea Lighthouse
About GA-8 Airvans
- Very spacious aircraft (there are no “middle” seats)
- Eery seat has an extra-large bubble window perfect for sightseeing and photography
- Slower speed allowing optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai’s beautiful scenery.
- Noise reduction headsets
Tour Route - click to enlarge
Air Ventures Hawaii
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 8:30 am & 10:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 11:30 am & 1:30 pm
Afternoon: departing between 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be specified on your voucher. Check in time is 30 minutes before departure time. Departs from the Lihue Airport Commuter Terminal located at 3745 Ahukini Rd, Suite 102, Lihue, HI 96766
- There is a per passenger 350 lbs (158 kg) weight limit.
Any child under 24 months of age is welcome as a lap child at no charge. Children 24 months and over require an individual full-fare seat.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 60 minutes
- Air Ventures Hawaii
- The six passenger GA-8 Airvan is a very spacious aircraft (there are no "middle" seats) and every seat has a large bubble window specifically designed for sightseeing and photography so everyone can enjoy the view. The airplanes' slower speed allows optimal exposure time for viewing Kauai's most awesome features. And, you'll share the experience with your fellow passengers through two-way noise reduction headsets as your friendly pilot shares the legends and history of Kauai during your flight.