Wings Over Kauai - Grand Deluxe Flight
Experience Kauai from the air! Wings over Kauai Grand Deluxe Flight, is seventy minutes of adventure with remarkable advantages when compared to a helicopter tour. Your flight on the “Cessna” can either be very personalized with just two passengers or a group of up to six. Enjoy the microphones and headsets that enable you to communicate back and forth with the pilot any time you have a comment or question. All passengers sit on the right side of the aircraft allowing all to see the beautiful view of the coastline and the cliff regions. A full view island flight is seventy minutes long. The tour is ten minutes longer than a usual helicopter flight allowing more time to see parts of the island usually not seen on the loop by other companies. Circle around Kauai with Wings over Kauai Grand Deluxe Flight and save with Buzz Hawaii. Schedule Kauai Airplane Tours, Kauai Attractions, or any Kauai Tour with Buzz Hawaii.com.
Fly above the island of Kauai and see the most breathtaking scenery and captivating sites. On this Kauai Airplane Tour expect tour highlights of Wailua Falls, Hanalie Bay, Waimea Canyon, and the Na Pali coast. For better photo opportunities your pilot will be glad to spend extra time in the areas that interest you most. We feature custom routes, and agricultural narrative, and a Kauai gift. (The narrative is offered by Wings over Kauai exclusively.) See the “Garden Isle” with this superb fixed wing tour! Buzz Hawaii is the ultimate online site to contact to schedule all your Hawaii Attractions, Kauai Tours, or any Kauai Airplane Tour. Save with Buzz Hawaii!
- Starting in Lihue, you'll first fly southwest to see Kipu Kai, the beach made famous by Harrison Ford in 6 Days and 7 Nights
- Next up is the famous Jurassic Park waterfall in beautiful Hanapepe Valley (weather permitting)
- Fly over the immense Waimea Canyon, the "Grand Canyon of the Pacific"
- Heading north, you'll see the spectacular Na Pali Coastline with its inaccessible bays, waterfalls, sea caves and cliffs
- Enjoy the view of scenic Hanalei Bay and Bali Hai, as well as numerous waterfalls behind Hanalei Valley
- See the crater below Mt. Wai'ale'ale
- Where and When:
- Morning: departing between 9:30 am & 11:30 am
Mid-day: departing between 1:00 pm & 2:30 pm
The exact departure time for your preferred time frame will be emailed with your confirmation. Check in is 30 minutes prior to departure time. Departs from
Lihue Airport, 3651 Ahukini Rd, Lihue, HI 96766
View Driving Directions
Driving directions: Bear left at the 3 flags and turn right at the Air Service Hawaii sign. Free parking is available. The Wings Over Kauai customer counter is located behind the area of orange seats in the terminal facing the parking lot (no sign outside the terminal).
- Per seat weight limit is 300 lbs (136 kg).
Maximum weight limit per flight is 1,100 lbs (499 kg).
Children less than 2 years old fly free of charge. Children (0-23 months) can sit on a parent's lap during the flight.
Passengers need to bring a government issued photo ID. International passengers will need their passport.
- Special Notes:
- When you choose a time frame we will email you an exact time your flight will take place. If you need to book an exact time for your flight, please call to make a reservation.
Travelers arriving on a cruise ship: You can catch a taxi from the cruise ship port. The Wings Over Kauai check-in office is only a 5 minute drive up the hill.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday to Saturday
- 65-70 minutes
- Wings over Kauai
- The six-passenger Gippsland G-8 Airvan is the ideal plane for touring Kauai's skies. It was specifically designed for observational flights, featuring huge bubble windows for optimal picture opportunities. The plane's bubble windows give you an unobstructed wrap-around view as well as a downward view. Every seat is a window seat. Communication with your pilot, and each other, is easy using the noise canceling bose headsets. You can enjoy the pilot's expertly crafted narration and artfully selected music, ask questions, share stories and have an unparalleled visual experience. The plane is easily accessed through the large sliding door.