Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Coast Snorkel & Sail
For true trade wind sailing on Kauai join us aboard Leila, a beautiful 50' sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more, and it’s not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20mph)!
Na Pali means “the cliffs” and you’ll see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls and hidden beaches. As we head for our destination your crew will be entertaining your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Na Pali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
• Snorkel Gear and instructions are included
• Continental Breakfast includes Assorted fresh baked pastries, bagels and mixed fruit platter, Hot tea, Coffee, Bottled water and assorted soft drinks
• The Gourmet deli-style buffet lunch includes: Fresh baked bread (Whole wheat, French rolls, Rye), Select deli meats (Roasted Turkey breast, Smoked Turkey, Roast beef, Ham, Italian Salami), Cheese (Swiss, Provolone, Cheddar), Vegetables (Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Red Onion, Cucumber, Olives, Jalapenos Pasta Salad & Vegetable platter with a spinach dip), Homemade chocolate chip cookies, and Beverages (Bottled water, assorted soft drinks, beer and wine)
PLEASE NOTE: We do not take any expectant mothers or persons that have had recent surgeries or any back problems. Shoes are removed before boarding vessel and all tours and destinations are subject to ocean conditions. No children under 6.
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Wonderful views and snorkeling along the Na Pali Coast
- All snorkeling equipment, flotation devices and instruction is included