Kauai Snuba Tour
Kauai is a fantastic place to go snorkeling during your Hawaiian vacation. But if you love to snorkel and would also like to breathe underwater, then Snuba is for you. Snuba is an exclusive, patented shallow water diving technique that brings snorkeling and scuba diving together. A Snuba Tour is a Hawaiian activity that allows you to experience underwater life. Snuba is safe and easy to learn. You will enjoy a Snuba tour in Kauai even if you have never gone snorkeling or even if you don't know how to swim. You don't have to be certified so this hawaii tour is perfect for quests 8 years old and older. Snuba Tours of Kauai is great for couples, families, seniors and a grand way for certified divers to present underwater breathing to non-certified partners.
A Snuba Tour diving professional will start your tour in shallow water after explaining what you can expect underwater and how the Snuba equipment works. Take the necessary time to feel comfortable breathing underwater. When you begin to feel relaxed, your guided underwater tour will begin. During your Snuba tour you will always be no more than 20 ft from the security of the raft that will be floating on the surface. Enjoy the abundance of underwater beauty, some nautical wildlife that can be located only in the Hawaiian Islands.
The duration of the Snuba Tours of Kauai is an hour and a half. This includes the briefing and dive time. Underwater time depends on how fast you feel comfortable breathing underwater. The average time underwater is 25-35 minutes.urs i
For a fantastic Hawaiian vacation include the Snuba Tours of Kauai by contacting www.buzzhawaii.com
- Personalized instruction (group size of 4-8 people)
- Guided underwater tour led by a diving professional
- All snuba equipment provided (all you need to bring is your swimsuit and towel)
- Where and When:
- Dive times are 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm and 1:30 pm.
Check in 15 minutes prior to your dive time at SNUBA Tours of Kauai, 5022 Lawai Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
- Children Must be 8 Years or older
- Children must be at least 8 years old to participate.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 1.5 hours for briefing and dive. Underwater time averages 25-35 minutes depending on how fast you breathe.
- SNUBA Tours of Kauai
- Mask, booties, and fins are provided. Wetsuits also available for those who get cold easily.