Kauai Surf School - Kauai Surf Lessons
Surfing brings together a new excitement for the ocean and all it has to offer. Kauai Surf Lessons at Kauai Surf School in Poipu teaches that surfing is not only a sport, but an art form as well. Whether you want to hone your surfing skills or you are a beginner, Kauai Surf Lessons has expert instructors who will help you improve your skills or will get you up surfing with one easy lesson. Buzz Hawaii is the best online site to schedule a Kauai Surf Lesson in Poipu. Contact Buzz Hawaii.com for the best surf lessons and save with our discounted prices. The rolling surf at Poipu is the perfect location for surf lessons. Surfing is an essential “must do” during your Hawaii vacation! You will find the best Kauai Surf Lessons with Kauai Surf School in Poipu. Everything you will need to have a great surfing experience is provided at Kauai Surf School. Our surfing lessons are designed to teach people of any age this sport of the Ancient Kings of Hawaii. Voted the most popular surf lesson program on the island, Kauai Surf Lessons with Kauai Surf School is the perfect place to learn the basics or update your skills. The Sheraton Kauai in Poipu down by the beach is our check in location. We also have other Kauai Surf Lessons on the north side of the island with expert instructors as well.
Everyday Kauai Surf Lessons in Poipu offers two hours of instruction for beginners to intermediate students. Just bring a desire to learn to surf because Kauai Surf School provides all the equipment you will need for your surf lesson. The school uses 10 ft BZ soft foam longboards making it easier for first time surfers. Kauai Surf Lesson in Poipu starts with a half hour of instruction, one hour of catching the waves, and the last half hour is used for practice while having fun!
- Group Lesson: There are 4 students per instructor and 4 students per class. Children under 10 require a paying parent or guardian at the lesson with them
- Private Lesson: There is 1 student per instructor.
- Semi Private Lesson: There are 2 or 3 students per instructor.
- Private Lesson For Kids: For children age 4 to 10. Fun and safety is the goal of this lesson. There is 1 student per instructor.
- Semi Private Lesson for Kids: For children age 4 to 10. Fun and safety is the goal of this lesson. There are 2 students per instructor.
Kauai Surf Lessons
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at the Kiahuna Beach Shack in front of the Kiahuna Plantation Resort near the beach. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to your lesson time. View Map
Public parking is available at the end of Hoonani Road near the Sheraton Resort.
- Participants must be able to swim.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 2 hours
- Kauai Surf School
- 4 students per instructor for group lessons. 1 student per instructor for private lessons. 2-3 students per instructor for semi private lessons.