Kauai Backcountry Adventures - Zipline Tour
Kauai Backcountry Adventures Zip Line is a Hawaii Tour that has sole access to over 17,000 fertile acres of previous plantation land in Kauai, Hawaii. “Get High” as you soar like a bird over the tropical rain forest on the mountainside with our seven zip line course! Feel the adrenaline rush as you zip across deep valleys and lush forests. Your fun will begin as you ride in our four wheel drive adventure vehicle with an educated certified guide pointing out Kauai’s flora and fauna and relating the island’s culture and history. At the arrival location of the zip line you will receive a short lecture on the safety rules that will prepare you of what to expect as you take on this fascinating, thrilling adventure. You are now ready for the “flight” across streams, jungles, and tropical forests providing you with stunning Kauai scenery. Your flight will take you on a series of seven zip lines as you journey to the floor of the valley.
Enjoy snacks and a cold beverage on the tour to give you more time to enjoy the zipline course!
Sit back and refresh yourself with the delicious lunch while you are basking in the Hawaii sun and then jump in the natural swimming hole for a cool dip in the water before heading back to home base. Your entire family will thank you for booking a Kauai Backcountry Adventures Zip Line Tour for your vacation in Hawaii. Buzz Hawaii will be glad to schedule this Kauai Backcountry Adventure tour and help you save money.Tour Highlights:
- Trek includes 7 zipline runs
- Scenic ride in a four wheel drive adventure vehicle
- Spectacular views of tropical rainforests and valleys
- Cool off in a natural pool at the end of zipline adventure
Waterfall Zipline Adventure
- Where and When:
- Tour times:
Monday to Wednesday: 9:00 am & 1:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am
Friday: 12:00 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your tour time at Kauai Backcountry Headquarters, 3-4131 Kuhio Hwy, Lihue, HI 96766 View Map
- Participants must be at least 12 years old and weigh between 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg). All guests will weigh-in at check-in. Those outside the 100-250 pounds (45-113 kg) range will not be able to participate and will be responsible for full fare.
Children 12 to 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. All minors must have a parent/guardian sign a waiver.
This tour is not recommended for those uncomfortable with heights or those who have back, hip or knee problems. Women who are in the first trimester of a pregnancy may participate with doctor's approval.
- Special Notes:
- Adventure Details
What to Bring:
• Long Pants
• Covered and Secured Shoes REQUIRED
• Wear a swimsuit beneath your clothes
• Bring a towel, sunscreen and bug repellent
• Hair ties to secure long hair
Snacks and Refreshments
Approximately 3 1/2 hours
What to bring:
Knee length shorts or long pants. Closed toed, secure covered shoes such as tennis shoes or hiking boots. No water shoes.
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Friday
- 3 hours
- Kauai Backcountry
- The Kauai Backcountry Adventures zipline course is regularly inspected by an accredited vendor of the Association for Challenge Course Technology (ACCT). It has been professionally engineered and constructed to exceed industry standards and is meticulously maintained.