Maui Princess - Sunset Dinner Cruise
This cruise is currently unavailable.
Cruise and dine with a spectacular sunset with a Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise along Maui’s coastline. You will experience a night of romance with a delightful evening of dancing and dining with the dazzling coastal lights illuminating from the island of Maui, Molokai, and Lanai. Take your sweetheart to the open air upper dining deck to enjoy the twinkling stars over the Pacific. Your dinner will be served table-side by our courteous and friendly crew. After dinner, dance the night away in our air-conditioned cabin on Maui’s largest floating dance floor. You also have the choice of remaining at your table to enjoy taking in the beautiful colors and scenery of the coast of West Maui. Buzz Hawaii.com is the most affordable online site to schedule a Maui Princess Sunset Dinner Cruise or any Maui tour and save a bundle.
Transportation is available from West Maui hotels (at no cost).
Dinner Cruise Menu:
Please note, the transportation runs on schedule with the cocktail
cruise pick-ups, so you will arrive at the check-in area 30 minutes
before check-in begins.
- 12 oz. cut Prime Rib (Carved On-board) with Au Jus and Horseradish
- Island Roasted Chicken
- Macadamia Nut Encrusted Mahi Mahi with Buerre Blanc Sauce
- Vegetarian Polpette served with Steamed Vegetables in a Tomato Marinara Sauce
Plus: Garden Salad with Croutons and Papaya Seed Dressing, New
Potatoes, Carrots, Dinner Rolls, Cheesecake with Seasonal Fruit Glaze.
Unlimited Soda and Juices. Full Bar: 2 Alcoholic Beverages Included
(Must show ID).
- Enjoy a three-course meal featuring prime rib, roasted chicken, macadamia nut encrusted mahi mahi or vegetarian meatballs served to your table by a professional waitstaff
- Live music performed by Maui’s popular entertainers.
- Enjoy mai tais, strawberry lava flows and more, mixed by our on-board bartender
- 120 foot Maui Princess – Lahaina’s largest, most luxurious and comfortable yacht
Sunset Dinner Cruise
Mahi Mahi Fillet
Maui Sunset Cruise
Maui Princess Deck
- Where and When:
- Check in between 4:45 pm to 5:00 pm.
Check in at Lahaina Harbor, main loading dock at the green and white ticket booth.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Booking for transportation not available after 12:00 pm on the same day.
- Operation Days:
- Monday - Saturday
- 2.5 hours
- Lahaina Cruise Company
- The Maui Princess is a 120-foot large, stable yacht.