Maui to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
This historic Oahu tour from Maui will take you on a patriotic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice on the USS Missouri. You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. and explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies. Your historic journey will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Before we take you back to Maui you will experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.
- Round-trip airfare from Maui to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Arizona Memorial Visitor Center
- See artifacts of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack
- Pearl Harbor attack film (actual footage) (not available during repairs)
- Take the Navy launch to Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- View Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Kahului Airport. View Map.
Check in at 5:30 am at the Kahului Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter).
Approximate return from Oahu to Maui is about 7:45 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor:
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $3 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not included in price of tour. There are food booths at the Pearl Harbor Visitors Center where you can purchase lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Saturdays, Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 14 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air and a great air-conditioned tour bus