Polynesian Adventure Tours - Hana Adventure
The lush tropical beauty and constantly changing vistas of the Hana Coast are rightfully world famous and best experienced in the company of one of our knowledgeable driver guides allowing you to focus on the breathtaking scenery of this incomparably beautiful area. A continental breakfast is included in this tour. Lunch is optional and only included in the Gold Upgrade.
Your marvelous Hana Adventure includes:
- Embark on perhaps the most scenic road trip of your life on this Road to Hana tour
- Winding and narrow Road to Hana (you will be glad we are doing the driving!)
- Drive through Paia
- See Kaumahina State Park
- Keanae Valley Lookout
- Pua'a Ka'a & Waianapanapa State Park
- Hana and Hasegawa General Store
- Windsurfing beaches
- Continental breakfast: assorted pastries, bagels, croissants, assorted fruit, coffee, tea & juice
- Lunch stop at Hana Fresh with the option to select from 3 dishes (see below)
1. Ham & Cheese or Turkey Deluxe Sandwich
2. Veggie Wrap (vegetarian)
3. Asian Chicken Salad (gluten free)
You will be able to select your lunch the morning of the tour upon check-in.
- Where and When:
- Hotel pick-up is between 7:00 am and 8:15 am. The exact pick-up time depends on the location of your hotel and will be listed in your voucher.
Tour returns at approximately 5:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Effective 9/13/21 on Oahu and 9/15/21 on Maui for 60 days, guests 12 and over are required to show proof of vaccination in order to visit restaurants, museums, and similar establishments or show proof of a negative COVID test taken within 48 hours. There are sights on this tour that may require this.
Acceptable Proof of Vaccination
-Either a hard or digital copy of a state-approved vaccination card AND photo identification with the same information as the proof of vaccination. Vaccines administered outside of the US are not accepted.
-Full vaccination means two weeks have passed after the second dose in a two-dose COVID-19 vaccination series.
Acceptable Negative COVID-19 Test
-Must be an FDA approved molecular or antigen test taken within 48 hours AND photo identification.
If you have additional questions about the vaccination mandate, please visit www.oneoahu.org/safe-access-oahu.
This tour is operated on rough, winding roads. It is not recommended for pregnant women or those with back or motion problems.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays (closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day)
- 11.5 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours