Drums of the Pacific Luau - Hyatt Regency Maui
During COVID conditions the following precautions and set up are being followed:
- Select a Standard or VIP Table rate which includes 2 adult tickets and then any additional guest tickets needed.
- Tables seat up to 6 guests within 1 party/reservation for proper social distancing standards.
- Children 3 years old and under are free but must be counted in each booking.
- The Buffet will be served by Drums of the Pacific team members.
Enjoy a delicious feast, an exceptional show and much more at the hottest and most romantic night in the Pacific. The Hyatt Regency Drums of the Pacific Luau entertainment includes all while you enjoy the open bar. It is a great way to experience the culture of Hawaii first-hand. Next is a great meal, featuring Kalua Pig cooked in an authentic Imu Pit, and a dazzling array of island favorites lined up in a generous all you can eat buffet. An exotic Polynesian fashion show is followed by a spectacular cultural explosion of music and dance. This fast paced, high energy show is great for the entire family.
Standard Tables: These tables are forward-facing and socially distanced located behind the VIP Tables.
tables are forward-facing and socially distanced closest to views of
the show. VIP tables will also be the first tables escorted to the
- Receive a lei greeting and a Mai Tai cocktail or fruit punch upon arrival
- Delightful performance of Hawaiian music
- Impressive torch lighting ceremony
- Authentic imu ceremony - the unveiling of the main dish, Kalua Pua'a
- Polynesian fashion show featuring the islands most exotic pareaus (sarong) in creative styles
- All-you-can-eat luau dinner
- Authentic dances and music of the old Hawaii, Samoa, Fiji, New Zealand, Tahiti, Tonga and Rarotonga
- Unforgettable fire-knife dance finale
- Kalua Pork
- Huli Huli Chicken
- Baked Island Fish with Pineapple Salsa
- Polynesian Fried Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Fresh Sliced Tropical Fruit
- Pancit Noodle Salad
- Local Pacific Ahi Poke
- Locally Sourced Tossed Green Salad
- Papaya Vinaigrette
- Taro Rolls
- Mac & Cheese for Keiki (Kids)
- Mai Tai’s
- Beer, Wine, Standard Cocktails
- Tropical Fruit Punch
- Juices and Sodas
- Haupia with Toasted Coconut
- Pineapple Cake
- Bread Pudding
Drums of the Pacific Luau
- Where and When:
Check-in is at 5:15 pm for preferred seating and at 5:30 pm for general seating.
NYE 1st Show: Check in at 4:45 pm.
Hyatt Regency Maui, Ka'anapali, 200 Nohea Kai Drive View Map
Valet parking is $10.00. Self-parking is complimentary. Take your ticket at gate and validate with luau bartender.
- Arrive early for the best seating.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- One free child (ages 6-12) per two paying adults valid for General Seating only. Does not apply to holiday luaus or from 12/20 - 12/31.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) includes their own seat and plate.
Hours of operation and menu are subject to change without notice due to weather, seasonality of food, etc.
- Operation Days:
- Sundays and Wednesdays
- 3 hours
- Hyatt Regency Luau