Feast at Lele Luau
Order the Feast at Lele Luau today and save $7.00 with any additional activity you schedule. This offer is only good for a “Limited Time Only!” Please only call-ins are accepted. Call 866-482-9775. Taxes are completely added to the price of the Feast at Lele Luau.
“Lele” is the ancient name for the historical Lahaina Town and the exact place where the ancient Hawaiians took days to prepare a luau to celebrate the arrival of royal families, royal dignitaries, royal leaders, etc. Today, at the Feast of Lele Luau, you and your family are our royal guests. Although modern conveniences have made it easier to prepare a delicious feast, the royal treatment of our guests is the same as ancient days. Upon your royal arrival you will be honored with a special, sweet-smelling, flower lei and greeted with a warm and friendly “Aloha.” A complimentary Mai Tai will be offered to you and we welcome you to visit our premium open bar. Located on the beach in historical Lahaina Town, the Feast at Lele Luau completes the perfect Hawaiian vacation. As you sip on your Mai Tai seated at a white cloth candlelit table right on the beach, you will see the most stunning Hawaiian sunset. You will be delighted with the most delicious and diverse food and entertainment. This Lahaina Luau is the most popular luau in Maui. Buzz Hawaii will be glad to make your Feast at Lele Reservations with discounted prices. Feast at Lele is the best Maui Luau on the island.
Expect the best from the Feast at Lele Luau with a five course, sit down dinner that features delicious delicacies from four Polynesian Islands. Each mouth-watering dish is represented from the islands of New Zealand, Samoa, Hawaii, and Tahiti.
- Beachfront location
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Delicious Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt, cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice & Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gufe'e – Grilled Squid in Upcountry Island Herbs Sauce
- Palusami – Breadfruit & Squash cooked in Young Taro Leaf & Coconut Cream
- Shrimp, Avocado & Fresh Fruit tossed in a Lilikoi Dressing
5th Course Desserts:
- Carmel Mac Nut Tart topped with Haupia (Coconut Pudding)
- Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles
- Fresh Exotic Tropical Fruits
Feast at Lele Luau
Best Maui Luau
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina View Map (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor)
Summer schedule is from April 1 to September 30: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Winter schedule is from October 1 to March 31: 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
Times are subject to change.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast of Lele
- 150 guests