Feast at Lele Luau
This luau is currently unavailable.
“Lele” is the ancient name for the historical Lahaina Town and the exact place where the ancient Hawaiians took days to prepare a luau to celebrate the arrival of royal families, royal dignitaries, royal leaders, etc. Today, at the Feast of Lele Luau, you and your family are our royal guests. Although modern conveniences have made it easier to prepare a delicious feast, the royal treatment of our guests is the same as ancient days. Upon your royal arrival you will be honored with a special, sweet-smelling, flower lei and greeted with a warm and friendly “Aloha.” A complimentary Mai Tai will be offered to you and we welcome you to visit our premium open bar. Located on the beach in historical Lahaina Town, the Feast at Lele Luau completes the perfect Hawaiian vacation. As you sip on your Mai Tai seated at a white cloth candlelit table right on the beach, you will see the most stunning Hawaiian sunset. You will be delighted with the most delicious and diverse food and entertainment. This Lahaina Luau is the most popular luau in Maui. Buzz Hawaii will be glad to make your Feast at Lele Reservations with discounted prices. Feast at Lele is the best Maui Luau on the island.
Expect the best from the Feast at Lele Luau with a five course, sit down dinner that features delicious delicacies from four Polynesian Islands. Each mouth-watering dish is represented from the islands of New Zealand, Samoa, Hawaii, and Tahiti.
- Beachfront location
- Thre hour luau
- Learn about Polynesian culture and music
- Traditional Polynesian cuisine
- Flower lei greeting upon arrival
- Welcome Mai Tai drink
- Banana and Sweet Potato Chips served with Tropical Ginger & Ogo Seaweed Salsa
1st Course from Hawaii
- Imu Roasted Kalua Pua'a – Pork Seasoned with Hawaiian Salt,
cooked in an underground oven, shredded and served on Steamed Cabbage
- Pohole Fern Shoots & Heart of Palm Salad tossed in a light Vinaigrette Dressing
- Seared I'a – Fresh Fish with Mango Sauce & Fruit Salsa
2nd Course from Aotearoa - New Zealand
- Rakiraki Salad – Duck Tenderloin, Kula Greens, Bean Sprouts & Carrot with Poha Berry Dressing
- Miti Hangi – Hangi cooked Steak in Kiwi Fruit, Soy and Ginger
- Harore Kumara – Roasted Mushrooms, Sweet Potato & Onion, sautéed in Soy and Garlic
3rd Course from Tahiti
- Fafa – Chicken wrapped in Taro Leaf, steamed in Coconut Milk, Lemongrass & Ginger
- E-iaota (Poisson Cru) – Raw Fish marinated in Lime Juice &
Coconut Milk with Tomatoes, Carrots, Onions, Cucumber & Cilantro
- Baked Scallops – Scallops with Sweet Potato & Spinach in Lobster Cream topped with Bread Crumbs
4th Course from Samoa
- Grilled Gufe'e – Grilled Squid in Island Herbs Sauce
- Palusami Breadfruit with Taro Leaf and Coconut Cream
- Shrimp and Avocado with Lilikoi
5th Course Desserts:
- Caramel Macadamia Nut Tart topped with Fruited Coconut Pudding (Haupia), Hawaiian Chocolate Truffles and Exotic Fruits
Please note: Feast at Lele Luau reserves the right to make
substitutions without notice, as some produce is seasonal. Fish
selections change daily depending on what is caught fresh that day.
Feast at Lele Luau
Best Maui Luau
- Where and When:
Located oceanfront at 505 Front Street in Lahaina (2 blocks south of Lahaina Harbor) View Map
October, November, December & January: Luau takes place from 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm
February, March, April & September: Luau takes place from 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
May, June, July & August: Luau takes place from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Includes full open bar and/or wine pairings.
Infant pricing (children under 2) do not get their own plate and must sit in an adult's lap. If you would like a seat and plate for children under 2, you will need to book children (2-12) pricing.
If booking a party of 10 or more, gratuity will be required prior to luau date. You will be provided the phone number to the luau to make payment as Hawaii Discount does not collect this amount.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily, except on Christmas (12/24 & 12/25)
- 3 hours
- Feast of Lele
- 250 guests