B&B Scuba Diving Maui
Grab your diving gear and head for Maui for the best scuba diving in
Hawaii! For the best scuba diving, B&B Scuba, Inc. tops all other
dive companies on the Hawaiian islands. With twenty-one years of
experience we have pride in our perfect safety record and high class,
well maintained, diving equipment. B&B Scuba, Inc. is a full service
dive shop that will take care of all your dive needs from Introductory
to the Technical Diver. Our Diving lessons are taught by professional
divers with years of training. On any Maui Dive tour consisting of
twelve divers, three instructors are assigned to assist you in the water
with any equipment or direction needed. Scuba Diving in Maui will be
the most excellent Maui Attraction you will experience on your Hawaii
B&B Scuba Diving starts your diving excursion at the gorgeous
area of Molokini Crater. This thrilling B&B Scuba Diving expedition
will be held at the Southern Maui Coast. You will have the opportunity
to swim with the majestic Hawaii Green Sea Turtles and other colorful
sea life. Whether you are a beginner just learning the basics of diving,
or a seasoned diver wanting to hone your skills, B&B Scuba, Inc.
will provide a Maui Scuba Diving expedition that will create a memorable
experience. You will not forget this fantastic experience of Scuba
Diving in Maui and will want to return numerous times. Don’t wait;
schedule this exciting Hawaii Scuba Diving adventure today with Buzz
Hawaii and receive great savings so you can explore the Maui underwater
paradise during your Hawaii vacation.
We offer the following activities:
- 1 tank introductory dive - includes instruction and use of all gear. The minimum age is 10.
- 2 tank certified dive (additional charge for use of our gear)
- Additional rental includes wetsuit, BCD, weight belt and regulator
- Snorkelers – all gear and wetsuit are included
- Where and When:
- Check in at the Kihei Boat Ramp at 5:45 am. We leave early to beat the wind and crowds. View Map
- No flight 48 hours after diving.
Min age 8 to go on tour. Min age 10 to go scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Includes beverages, light snacks, and sandwiches. Nitrox fills for qualified divers available for $10.00 a tank.
- Operation Days:
- The Kilikina, a 12 passenger dive boat