Pacific Whale Foundation - Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch
Double Your Fun
Promotion! If you're booking the Lanai Snorkel & Dolphin Watch and
also booking the Molokini & Turtle Arches snorkel call for a combo
Lanai is on the list of the “Top Ten” snorkel and dive locations in the world. Join Pacific Whale Foundation Lanai Snorkel and Dolphin Watch and discover why visitors are drawn to the island of Lanai to snorkel. When you snorkel the shores of Lanai you will have the opportunity to explore stunning coral reefs, numerous fish, and green sea turtles. Watch for several types of dolphins including spotted, spinner, bottlenose, and an infrequent show of a toothed whale. Humpback whales are seen only in the migrating months (December to April). The study of whales has been a 30 year project by Pacific Whale Foundation; therefore, the naturalists are experts. Educational and fun ecological tours are offered by Pacific Whale Foundation. This nonprofit organization, for over 30 years, has studied the behaviors of marine life and researched the natural habitats of a variety of creatures. When you reserve a Pacific Whale Foundation Lanai Snorkel and Dolphin Watch Tour, not only will you increase your awareness and experience a fun-filled snorkeling and dolphin excursion, but you will also be supporting the efforts of the foundation in supplying safe and secure habitats for whales, dolphins, tropical fish, and other marine life. Endorse the work of the Pacific Whale Foundation by booking a Pacific Whale Foundation Lanai Snorkel and Dolphin Watch with Buzz Hawaii. All earnings from every tour offered by the foundation will be donated to preserve marine life. Reserve a Maui Dolphin Watching tour and Lanai Snorkeling Tours with Buzz Hawaii. You can save money on all Hawaii Attractions with Buzz Hawaii. Contact Buzz Hawaii.com and save.
- Banana Bread, Assorted Pastries and Fresh Island Fruit
- Coffee and Juices
- Grilled Chicken Breasts
- Hot Dogs
- Garden Burgers
- Potato Salad
- Corn and Bean Salad
- Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Sodas, Tropical Juices and Filtered Water
**This cruise tries to accommodate allergies, gluten free, & vegetarian requests with advanced notice. At this time they cannot accommodate vegan or kosher requests.
Fun in the Water
Lanai Wild Dolphin Cruise
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 7:15 am at Pacific Whale Foundation's Ocean Store, located at 612 Front Street, Lahaina, HI 96761
Cruise departs at 8:00 am and returns at 1:00 pm.
- We do not "swim with dolphins" on this tour. Maui County laws do not allow it.
There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Wheelchairs: This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible. If guests are able to walk aboard the vessel (with or without assistance from someone in their group) and take a seat on the first deck they may attend. However the restrooms & upper-deck also not wheelchair accessible and may be difficult for the guest to reach. There is no storage for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
* Professionally fitted, premium snorkel gear (including optical masks for eyeglass wearers)
* Flotation devices
* Reef-safe sunscreen
* Free guided reef tour
* Free fish i.d. class
* Free learn-to-snorkel class
* Free Jr. Naturalist program.
* Free marine wildlife poster and wildlife watching guide
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily.
Only operates Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from January to March.
- 5 hours
- Pacific Whale Foundation
- 110 passengers
- The Ocean Quest is a 65-foot, double-deck, eco-friendly catamaran that offers a smooth and relaxing ride, with a spacious shaded cabin and rear deck. The vessel also has sunbathing areas on the bow and upper deck and is equipped with a galley bar, tables and comfortable armchair seats. Best of all, theres a waterslide and snorkel platform for easy access to the water. After snorkeling, you can rise off using the freshwater shower. The Ocean Quest is equipped with two his/her bathrooms.