Calypso Charters - Molokini Snorkel Adventure
This Maui Snorkeling cruise offers snorkel tours to Molokini and Turtle Town, two of the most perfect locations for underwater adventures. These locations will be included in the Calypso Maui Snorkeling cruise if the weather permits. If there is inclement weather, the captain of the Calypso will use his expertise and choose an alternate snorkel cruise site for your safety and enjoyable Maui Snorkeling experience. The Calypso morning adventures to Molokini and Turtle Town provides a knowledgeable and friendly crew that will offer you a tasty Continental Breakfast, BBQ Lunch, and music that provides a Hawaiian ambience. The breakfast includes ham/eggs, pastries, fruit, Kona blend coffee, and juices. Afternoon lunch includes teriyaki glaze chicken sandwich or pulled pork BBQ sandwich or a vegetarian entree, macaroni salad, sodas, and juice.
- Snorkel equipment and flotation devices provided
- Naturalist guided reef tour
- Breakfast with mixed muffins, pastries, fruit, hot coffee, tea, ice-cold soda, juice and water
- Delicious lunch (see menu below):
- Turkey and ham Hawaiian sweet roll sliders with all the fixings
- Hawaiian sweet roll sliders with lettuce, tomato, cucumber,
alfalfa sprouts and avocado mayo (vegetarian option must be
reserved at time of booking - please add a note next to guest name
requesting a vegetarian meal)
- Mediterranean pasta salad
- Vegetable platter with homemade ranch dressing
- Chocolate chip cookies and triple chocolate brownie bites
- Ice cold sodas and juice served all day
- Beer, wine and cocktails are $3 each
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:45 am. Tour departs at 7:30 am. Return approximately at 1:00 pm.
Check in at Ma'alaea Harbor, Slip 76-78. View Map
Paid parking is available next to boat ($.50/ hour).
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- If you need to reschedule within 24 hours of your activity date, Calypso will do their best to accommodate changing the activity date and will charge a rescheduling fee ($40 per person). Rate is subject to change without notice.
- Operation Days:
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday
- Approx. 5 hours
- Calypso Charters
- The Calypso is a spacious, 149 passenger power catamaran designed by Incat Crowther in Australia and built by Navatek on the Island of Oahu. Some of the Calypso's most exciting features include two waterslides, including a "bow" water slide with an exciting drop, a jump platform on the third deck (known as the "leap of faith"), two freshwater showers, three restrooms (including an ADA accessible restroom), and "soft deck" flooring throughout all decks, which is easy on the feet. There are 11 individual dive steps, each with its own hand rail for safe and convenient exit and entry into the water. The rear dive step is lowered into the water for ease of access. The Calypso features 4,000 square feet of comfortable and covered passenger seating spread throughout three separate decks. The vessel also has a dedicated glass bottom viewing room with passenger seating and large glass bottom viewing windows.