Maui Adventure Cruises - Whale Watch Adventure
Hear the “songs of the Humpback Whale” on the Explorer Super Rafts with a Whale Watch Adventure in Maui. Whale Watch Adventure has two vessels to charter that include the 49 ft. Explorer Super Raft (RHIB) that is fast and large. This super raft is USCG certified for 49 passengers, but the excursion is limited to 38 guests, and our new 39 ft. Explorer Super Raft is USCG certified for 42 passengers. Our Explorer Super Rafts has shaded areas, comfortable padded seating, and on-board restrooms. This Maui Whale Watching tour on the Explorer Super Rafts is fast and safe arriving at the whale watching location in minutes for longer viewing opportunities. Get up close and personal and be close to the action with an ocean level view on a front row seat, not fifteen feet above the water as other whale watching boats have you positioned. Larger boats can have up to 100 passengers, but it is much more fun to whale watch with just a few close friends. Avoid the crowds and schedule a Maui Whale Watching Adventure with Buzz Hawaii on the Explorer Super Rafts.
The Explorer Super Raft is equipped with hydrophones so you can hear the magical songs, howls, moans, and cries of the Humpback whale as they migrate to the warm Hawaiian waters. Scientists study the sounds whales make trying to decipher the meaning and they have an inclination to assume the Humpback Whale sings to communicate to attract a potential mate. You may see a Mother and her calf swim close together, often touching each other using their flippers. A marine Naturalist is always on board to teach you about the mysterious life and actions of the Humpback Whale.
Schedule this truly remarkable Maui Whale Watching Adventure with Buzz Hawaii. Experience the finest whale watching tour on the Explorer Super Rafts with a fast ride, clean restrooms, hydrophones, comfortable ride, cushioned seats, and more time to spend viewing whales. Save with Buzz Hawaii on this Maui Whale Watching Adventure, Maui Tours, and any Maui Attraction.
- At 50 feet, they are the largest in the state.
- Fiberglass deep V-Hull is powered by over 630 horse power with twin Cummins Turbo-Charged Diesel inboard engines
- USCG certified to carry 42 passengers, but we limit our trips to 36 passengers for comfort.
- Padded Seats and Large Bimini Top
- 24-inch wide pontoons with hand lines and foot straps
Whale Watch Adventure
- Where and When:
- Tour departures times: 7:45 am, 10:00 am, 12:30 pm & 2:30 pm
Check in 30 minutes prior to your selected tour departure time at Lahaina Harbor, Slip #11 View Map
- During Covid measures this tour may be reduced to half capacity of the vessel. There will be sanitation stations available and cleanings will happen before and after each tour.
All guests and crew must wear a mask at all times except when swimming/snorkeling or eating/drinking.
- Children under the age of 5, pregnant women or people with serious health concerns, recent surgery, or history of neck or back problems may not participate in this tour.
Rafting is best suited for the physically fit, outdoor adventurer.
This vessel is NOT wheelchair accessible.
- Special Notes:
- We supply unlimited sodas, juices, and bottled water. Guaranteed Whales or your next trip is Free!
- Operation Days:
- Daily from December 9 - April 15
- 2 hours
- Maui Adventure Cruises
- Maui Adventure Cruises whale watch vessels include two Explorer Super Rafts, the largest and fastest 49-foot raft (RHIB) in the state of Hawaii (USCG certified for 49 passengers) limited to 38 passenger capacity, and their newest Explorer Super Raft, a 39-foot super fast raft (USCG certified for 42). Both rafts have an on-board restroom. Every seat is a "front row seat" with great ocean level viewing of the whales.