Menu for Five Star Honolulu Dinner Cruise (7-Course Dinner)
Gentlemen: Slacks required, jackets recommended. Not recommended for children.
- Canapés - Smoked Salmon, Mustard and Chive Spread on Toast, Prosciutto di Parma with Bleu Cheese and Mascarpone Miso Infused Tofu Salad on Red Endive
- Soup - Sweet Potato Coconut Curry Blend, Purple Rice and Basil Oil
- Salad - Wild Arugula, Golden and Red Beets and Big Island Goat Cheese with Cucumbers and Lemon Vanilla Bean Vinaigrette
- Entrée* - Air-Flown Live Butter Poached Maine Lobster - White Bean, Butternut Squash and Kahuku Corn Ragout with Lobster Jus
- Intermezzo - Pineapple Pinot Grigio Sorbetto
- Entrée* - Highest Grade Prime Tenderloin of Beef with Foie Gras - Smoked Bacon Mushroom Medley, Petite Potatoes and Broccoli Rabe with Cabernet Demi Glace and Buerre Rouge
- Dessert - Roasted Apple Vol-Au-Vent - Chai Spiced Pumpkin Puree and Hawaiian Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Freshly Baked French Bread and Brioche with Butter
- Freshly Brewed STAR's Original Coffee and Organic Teas
- Hawaiian Bellini and 3 Super Premium Beverages with After Dinner Drink Cart Service (Exotic Cocktails, Top Quality Liquors, including Remy Martin V.S.O.P. and Chivas Regal, Cordials and more)
Please note: Menu changes seasonally.
*Alternative entrées of chicken, fish or vegan available with 24 hours notice.
Fish: Baked Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter Sauce
Chicken: Roasted Chicken Breast stuffed with Mushrooms, Spinach and Swiss Cheese
Vegan: Slow Roasted Beet Ravioli with Tofu-Based Filling, Eggplant Moussaka with Kamuela Tomato, Yellow Squash and Zucchini
Celebration Plan per person - Window seating (up to 8 persons), private table and photo (per 2 persons); minimum of 2 persons.
- Welcome hula performance
- Strolling musician and hula dancer at the Captain’s Welcome Reception
- New “Bon Voyage hula”
- Soft piano music
- Jazz entertainment performned by Oahu’s top artists
- Dance to live Jazz
- Enjoy ultimate luxury
Five Star Dinner Cruise
Five Star Dinner
Star of Honolulu
Star of Honolulu Sunset
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 4:45 pm. Cruise is from 5:30 pm to 8:00 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki hotels is available as an add-on.
Dinner Cruise Parking Validation is usually $7.00-$10.00 (Friday Firework Cruise $13.00- $16.00). Parking Validation rates subject to change without notice.
Friday nights the cruise is extended to 8:30 pm for fireworks viewing (Star of Honolulu reserves the right to return early if the fireworks are not up to par).
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12. Dress is formal. No shorts, no tank tops, no flip flops.
Limo Transportation if selected requires a minimum of 2 guests.
- Special Notes:
- If you select transportation in the shopping cart, your voucher will specify the exact hotel pick-up time.
Gentlemen: Slacks are required and jackets are recommended.
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators, an observation/sun deck with reclining chairs and much more!