Magic of Polynesia - Deluxe Dinner Show
This show is currently closed for redesigning. A new show is expected in 2021, please check back with us towards the end
of the year for details!
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- Deluxe dinner
ADULT Deluxe Dinner Menu:
- Fresh Tender Greens with Hearts of Palm, Cherry Tomatoes,
Cucumber, Baby Carrots & Brie Cheese Served with Champagne
- 9 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon
- Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms & Demi-Glace
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Pan-Seared Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Red Peppers & Broccoli
- Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate Torte Served with Fresh Strawberry & Raspberry Coulis
ADULT Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hour prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese,
Grape Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
Magic of Polynesia
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- Bar is available stocked with a variety of alcholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
An extensive alcoholic bar stocked with a wide variety of offerings is available for purchase.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday to Friday.
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia