Magic of Polynesia - Dinner Show
This show is currently closed for redesigning. A new show is expected in 2021, please check back with us towards the end
of the year for details!
There’s no other show like it in the world. The Magic of Polynesia is the ultimate stage show combining magic, illusions, Polynesian dance, song and chant. A truly innovative and spellbinding evening that reinvents the typical “dinner theatre.” Watch as International Magician Society’s Merlin award-winning master illusionist John Hirokawa performs amazing feats before your eyes. Creative use of pyrotechnics, lasers and other special effects make this show even Oahu - Magic of Polynesiamore explosive. This “must-see” spectacle is the #1 show in Waikiki, and you can see it live nightly at the Ohana Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel’s $7.5 million showroom. Let Roberts Hawaii be the ones to take you there. Book now right here… before the tickets disappear.
- General Seating
- Pre-show entertainment
Adult Dinner Menu:
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
Adult Vegetarian & Gluten Free Menu (requires 24 hours prior notice):
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Big Island Palm Hearts, Brie Cheese, Grape
Tomatoes & Molokai Golden Beets Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- Fresh Grilled Vegetables with Alii Mushrooms, Nestled on Vegetable Spiral Spaghetti with Basil Marinara Sauce
- Maui Golden Pineapple with Berries
Child entree varies. Example menu is Teriyaki Chicken. Please inquire
as to what the meal option is closer to the activity date in question.
PLEASE NOTE: John Hirokawa performs Tuesdays through Saturdays. A different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays. Dinner menu subject to change without notice.
Magic of Polynesia
Exciting Dinner Show
Magic of Polynesia
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- Bar is available stocked with a variety of alcholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
Vegetarian and gluten free meals available with 24 hour notice.
Transportation only picks up from the Waikiki and Kahala area.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia