Magic of Polynesia - Cocktail Show
This show is currently closed for redesigning. A new show is expected in 2021, please check back with us towards the end
of the year for details!
Experience the thrilling illusions and incredible sites and sounds of The Magic of Polynesia extravaganza. The show features not only a state of the art spectacle that features jaw-dropping illusions, but also the participation of Hawaiian dancers and singers, giving you a magical Polynesian spectacular that will dazzle your senses.
- 1.5-hour Polynesian magic show
- Set in the comfort of Waikiki's premier dinner theater
- Internationally acclaimed illusionist John Hirokawa
- Learn about Polynesian culture and dances
- One cocktail included
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:30 pm. Showtime 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.
Waikiki Beachcomber Hotel (2300 Kalakaua Avenue) View Map
The Waikiki Beachcomber offers valet parking for $6 for 4 hours (rate subject to change).
- Bar is available stocked with a variety of alcholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Sunday and Monday performances may feature a different illusionist.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday & Sunday
- Roberts Hawaii Magic of Polynesia