Oahu Glass Bottom Boat Tour
Sashimi Glass Bottom Boats rides sail one mile from the coast, offering panoramic views of Diamond Head and the shores of Waikiki. Enjoy a twenty-minute shuttle boat ride followed by a fantastic forty-minute submarine dive as you discover tropical fish, manta rays, sharks, turtles, and beautiful coral on Glass Bottom Boats adventures with Buzz Hawaii. Expect variety with each dive as Sashimi Glass Bottom Boats tour guide will narrate. This is one of the many Oahu Activities offered by Sashimi Glass Bottom Boats.
- Glass bottom boat tour on Oahu’s south shore, from Kewalo Basin Harbor to Diamond Head
- Chance to see a variety of marine life, including tropical fish, eels, turtles and more
- See whales during the winter whale watch season
- Complimentary beverages
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at the Kewalo Basin Harbor View Map (1125 Ala Moana Blvd. Honolulu) by Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant and Ala Moana Park. Look for a sign that says 955 FISH.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Save on the Glass Bottom Boat tour and other Oahu activities with Hawaii Discount
- Operation Days:
- Tour runs for 1 hour
- Sashimi Fishing
- 14-passenger Glass Bottom Boat