Oahu to Kauai - Waimea Canyon & Wailua River
On this Kauai you will enjoy a day filled with the lush beauty, legends and saga of Hawaii's "Garden Isle". Journey to the majestic Waimea Canyon, which Mark Twain called, "the Grand Canyon of the Pacific". Over 10 miles long, and almost 4,000 feet deep this marvel was formed by erosion and the catastrophic collapse of the volcano that created Kauai. You will see Spouting Horn and the south coast Poipu Resorts, Koloa Sugar Mill, Queen Victoria's profile and Nawiliwili Harbor. Your journey continues with a cruise along Wailua River to the famed Fern Grotto. See the cascading Opaeka`a Falls, the birth stones, and Coco Palms featured in the famous Elvis Presley movie, Blue Hawaii.
- Tunnel of Trees & Koloa Town
- **See the Spouting Horn blowhole
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park - the last Russian fort in the Hawaiian islands
- Captain Cook's Landing
- **Waimea Canyon - the Grand Canyon of the Pacific
- Holo Holo Ku Heiau - a sacrificial stone foundation
- **Opaekaa Falls Lookout - scences from Donovan's Reef, Lt. Robin Crusoe, USN, and Seven Women from Hell were filmed here
- **Fern Grotto
- **Wailua River Boat Cruise
- **Hanapepe Valley Lookout
- Queen Victoria's Profile - Haupu Mountain Range
- No-host lunch stop
**Stops are usually made here. Route may be subject to change without notice for road work or natural occurrences.
Oahu to Kauai
Waimea Canyon Tour
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is optional for no additional charge.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 6:00 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- Lunch is not provided on this tour. However, a lunch stop will be made where lunch can be purchased.
- Operation Days:
- Approx. 10 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air-conditioned tour bus