Oahu to Maui - Hana Adventure
On this Maui tour from Oahu you will enjoy the lush tropical beauty of Maui's Hana coast. You will see the old sugar mill town of Paia, Kaumahina State Park, and Keanae Valley Lookout. Your journey continues with views of the cascading waterfalls at Pua`a Ka`a, Wailua Falls and the black sand beach at Waianapanapa State Parks. You will follow the Road to Hana along one lane bridges and the winding coastline to Hana and Hasegawa General Store. On this scenic Hana Adventure you will discover beautiful waterfalls, lush tropical rainforest, windsurfing beaches and will experience the hidden side of Maui. Bring your camera for a tour you will never forget!
- **Hookipa Lookout - famous North Shore Beach popular for surfing and windsurfing competitions
- **Kaumahina State Wayside Park - a forested park offering scenic views of Maui's coastline
- **Keanae Lookout - magnificent view of Maui from the rocky black lava coasts to the green Hawaiian taro fields
- Waikani Falls - Three Bears Falls, features 3 parallel waterfalls from as high as a 1000 ft
- Puaa Kaa Wayside State Park - tropical rainforest with breathtaking waterfalls
State Park - a picturesque park featuring native hala forest, a
natural stone arch, blowholes, freshwater streams, a legendary cave,
sparkling pools and a black sand beach
- "Heavenly Hana Town - home to Pii-Iani Temple, exotic flowers, history, and more
- Palikea Stream - the largest perennial stream on Maui
Lindbergh's Grave - A prominent aviator, inventor, explorer, author,
and activist, Lindbergh became the 1st person to make a non-stop flight
across the Atlantic Ocean.
- Picnic lunch: turkey subs,
macaroni salad, fruit slices, cookie, canned juice or bottled water
(Veggie option available upon request. To request a vegetarian meal,
please call us at 1-866-482-9775.)
*Lunch menu is subject to change without notice.
**These are usually stops along the route. Route may be subject to change without notice due to roadwork or park closures.
Oahu to Maui tour
- Where and When:
- Roundtrip transportation from your Waikiki hotel is included.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 5:00 am and returns at approximately 8:30 pm.
Please refer to your confirmation email for final pick-up time and location. Flight schedules change frequently.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in. International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Children 2 years old are required to pay for the airfare and ride in the lap of an adult in the vehicle.
Children 1 and under still require birth date and full name.
- Special Notes:
- A sweater and comfortable walking shoes are recommended. You must bring a Government issued ID Card(Passport, Driver's License)
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Approx. 15 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Hawaiian Airlines and a great air conditioned tour bus