All of Oahu in One Day Tour
Limited Time! Big discount on this Oahu Circle Island Tour!
Please be advised the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout will
not be accessible until further notice due to landslides caused by
recent heavy rainfalls. This tour takes place as scheduled and goes to
all the attractions, except Nu'uanu Pali Lookout.
From Sept 30th to Oct 6th, this tour will not go to Hanauma Bay due to repairs and road resurfacing.
Enjoy lush landscapes, coastal beaches, majestic mountains, and the unique Diamond Head Crater. If you want a diversity of sites to see, you have come to the right place. All of Oahu in One Day Circle Island Tour with Robert’s Hawaii offers a full day trip on the island of Oahu or between any of the Hawaiian archipelago. Robert’s Hawaii has been a trustworthy and steadfast tour company on the island of Oahu for decades. One of the most popular tours presented by Robert’s Hawaii is the All of Oahu in One Day Tour which basically covers the entire island. Starting at 7:00am from your hotel or condo you will have a completely enthralling day sightseeing the whole island and returning around 4:00pm. The Oahu Circle Island Tour is a 120 –mile excursion completely narrated and consists of all the island’s “must see” sites. You can expect the best from Oahu Land Tours as you enjoy the journey to lush fertile mountains-the home to Pali Lookout, the bountiful pineapple fields located in Central Oahu, and the renowned surfing waves of the beaches of the North Shore. The certified Oahu Tours bus drivers share informational facts about the culture and history of this small island in the Pacific Ocean. Full day Oahu Land Tours introduce you to the island’s beauty and marvelous wonders that make the island of Oahu so exceptional. Schedule an All of Oahu in One Day Circle Island Tour with Robert’s Hawaii through Buzz Hawaii and save money. Buzz Hawaii is the best online site to reserve for all Oahu Land Tours, Oahu Attractions, and Oahu Tours with big savings. Contact Buzz Hawaii and save with low prices.
- Drive by Diamond Head and exclusive Kahala estates
- Stop at Hanauma Bay (except Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Stop at Halona Blowhole
- Drive by Sandy Beach and Makapu'u Beach
- Oahu North Shore surfing beaches
- Sugar cane and pineapple fields
- Stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation
- Stop at the Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- No-host lunch option available (at Coral Kingdom)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Where and When:
- Pick-up starting around 7:30 am from select major hotels in Waikiki. The exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you.
Tour returns to Waikiki at approximately 5:00 pm.
- If a guest needs an ADA lift (for wheelchair) at least 48 to 72 hours notice is required. Please either call to notate in reservation or place a note next to guest name.
- Special Notes:
- This tour does not stop at the Byodo-In temple.
Lunch is not included in this tour, but there will be a lunch stop where guests can purchase lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Approximately 9 hours
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Air-conditioned tour bus