Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour
The Oahu Grand Circle Tour, one of our most popular tours, takes you on a 120-mile trip around the beautiful island of Oahu with a visit to Dole Plantation. At Dole you will be able to wander around and do some shopping. In 2001, the Guinness Book of World Records officially recognized this as the world’s largest maze. All admissions are included.
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Halona Blowhole
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included)
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Waimea Valley (admission included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Drive through historic Haleiwa town
- Dole Plantation where you’ll learn of Hawaii’s pineapple history
- Coffee and pineapple farms of Central Oahu
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Round-Trip Transportation
- Admission to Byodo-In Temple
- Expert, Live Narration
- ride within Waimea Valley included
- Lunch at Waimea Valley’s Ke Nui Kitchen
Lunch Menu - select from the choices below:
1. Turkey/Provolone Sandwich w/ Lettuce, Tomato, Mustard & Mayo Packets, Chips & Cookie
2. Veggie Stack w/ Pesto & Provolone with Chips & Cookie (vegetarian, gluten free)
3. Miso Glazed Tofu Wrap (vegan)
Lunch includes a beverage (Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Hawaiian Sun juice and bottled water).
- Where and When:
- Round-trip hotel transportation is included from convenient Waikiki locations.
This tour departs Waikiki at approximately 7:00 am and returns at approximately 4:30 to 4:45 pm. The exact hotel pick-up time will be emailed in your confirmation.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- In the event any of the existing stops are not open, more time will be spent at the other stops and/or alternate stops that will be determined.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday through Friday
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows