Oahu Grand Circle Island Tour - Kualoa Ranch & Dole Plantation
The Oahu Grand Circle Tour, one of our most popular tours, takes you on a 120-mile trip around the beautiful island of Oahu with a visit to Dole Plantation. At Dole you will be able to wander around and do some shopping. In 2001, the Guinness Book of World Records officially recognized this as the world’s largest maze. All admissions are included.
- Amelia Earhart Lookout on the foothills of Diamond Head
- Drive through Kahala – Honolulu upscale neighborhood
- Hanauma Bay Lookout (except on Tuesdays when it is closed)
- Halona Blowhole
- Sandy Beach
- Makapu'u Point
- Byodo-In Temple (admission included) - No visit on Memorial Day
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- See Chinaman’s Hat Island, called this for its unique shape
- Kualoa Ranch Legends and Legacy Tour (tram ride included)
- Oahu North Shore beaches
- Dole Plantation (have time to look around and shop)
- Pineapple and sugarcane fields of Central Oahu
- Tour includes a stop for a sit-down lunch (lunch not included, 1 hour approximately)
- Expert narration by professional tour guide
- Gold Package is an optional upgrade
Gold Package: Upgrade your tour with the Gold Package. Enjoy a local-style buffet lunch at Kualoa's Ranch House. The lunch buffet offers a variety of delicious Hawaiian favorites, including Kualoa Field Green Salad, BBQ Pork Ribs and Kualoa Chili with Ranch Raised Grass-fed Beef and Paniolo Chili Seasonings.
- Where and When:
- Complimentary Waikiki hotel pick-up.
This tour departs Waikiki at 8:15-8:35 am and returns at approximately 5:45 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
- Special Notes:
- Gold Package includes a buffet lunch.
- Operation Days:
- Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day and Thanksgiving
- 9 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned luxury motorcoach with large viewing windows