Kailua Beach Adventures - Twin Islands Guided Kayak Tour
Learn to Kayak in Oahu with a Kailua Beach Adventures Tour Excursion professional trained kayak guide! The Oahu tours guide will give you paddling instructions and explain kayaking safety rules as you learn the skills of this sport. You will be starting and finishing your kayak tour at Kailua Beach Park. The goal is to reach Moku'lua Islands sitting on top of your kayak. Moku'lua Islands, "Twin Islands", are islands that are a wildlife sanctuary that is protected, so please respect the surroundings. When you are approaching the island you will pass through a natural feeding ground and will be able to encounter a Hawaiian Green Sea Turtle or “Hono.” Buzz Hawaii will schedule an Oahu Kayaking tour or any Hawaii Activities in Oahu.
OahuAttractions are the best way to spend time in Hawaii on your vacation. Once you arrive to Moku Nui, "Larger Moku'lua", you'll enjoy a picnic deli lunch with a deli sandwich, tropical juice, chips and fruit. There are many things to see and if you are fortunate you may see Rainbow Runners, Rock Crabs, and an array of prevalent marine life living around the hidden tide-pools. Don’t forget to bring your camera! Our guests will be introduced to ecology, the way volcanoes work, and the history of Oahu.
Snorkeling at Moku’lua Islands is the next Oahu Attraction on this Kailua Beach Adventures Tour Excursion. Snorkel in the lava formations that are underwater at Moku Nui beach. Save some energy because we will be kayaking back to Kailua Beach Park. Let Buzz Hawaii add these Oahu Attractions and any Oahu tour to your Hawaii vacation.
- Guided kayak tour from Kailua Beach to the Mokulua Islands
- Eco-tour and tide-pool hike to Queen’s Bath on island’s deserted beach
- Paddle to Lanikai Beach and enjoy snorkeling, swimming, kayak surfing and a picnic lunch
- Where and When:
- Check in at 9:15 am at 130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center (View Map). We can also pick up at your Waikiki hotel starting at 7:30 am.
Tour returns at around 3:30 pm.
- Must be adventure minded, reasonably fit and able to swim.
- Minimum age 13 years old.
Ages 13 to 16 years old must ride in a double kayak with a parent or guardian.
Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Everyone in the party must be able to swim or you will not be able to go on the tour and will not receive a refund within the cancellation policy.
This tour is a favorite for the fit and adventurous kayaker. No experience is necessary, but recommended. Must be adventure minded and physically able.
Participants will need to transport their kayak to/from the beach via cart (5-10 minute walk).
- Special Notes:
- Save by purchasing this Oahu kayaking tour from Buzz Hawaii
- Operation Days:
- Monday through Saturday
- 5 hours of guided Oahu kayaking + exploration
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- One or two-person Ocean Kayak or Spectrum Kayak with Comfort Pro Kayak Seat