The Chief's luau at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii is one of the top rated Oahu luaus (#1 on TripAdvisor). The brand new facility features a backdrop of a cascading waterfall 50 feet tall. Chief's Luau on Oahu is one of the top Hawaii activities that you just can’t miss!
Chief's Luau Menu:
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro & Assorted Rolls
- White Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Succulent Butter & Garlic Braised Vegetables
- Vegetarian Chow Mein
- Grilled Steak - exclusively for Royal Guests
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Asian Style Island Fish (Shoyu, Ginger)
- Pineapple Cake
- Poi & Lomi Lomi Salmon are served during the activities portion of the luau
- Coffee, Tea, Tropical Punch
- Cash bar available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Samoan Fire Dance
Welcome to Chiefs Luau
Tropical Luau Setting
Young Participant on Stage
- Where and When:
Hotel pick-up is available from 9 convenient pick-up points in Waikiki with departure times ranging from 3:45 - 4:15 pm depending on your departure location. The exact departure time and location will be emailed to you. Motorcoaches return to original departure point. If requiring an ADA bus lift, we require at least 48 hour notice.
Please arrive at your departure location 10 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time, as we are unable to wait for guests arriving late. Look for a green Roberts Hawaii motorcoach and escorts who will be wearing red Polynesian outfits. If for any reason you miss your bus, you will be required to find your own way to the luau. Return transportation to Waikiki will still be provided. Rescheduling to another date is an option, canceling is not an option.
For same day transportation questions, please call 888-657-1077.
Check-in begins at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:30 pm and ends at about 8:30 pm.
Physical location: Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy. Wet N Wild will be on your immediate right. Parking is $6.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
If optional motorcoach transportation is purchased, infants ride for free but may be required to sit on parent's lap.
Photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
Closed Tuesdays and Saturdays.
- 3.5 hours
- Chiefs Luau
- Maximum capacity is 500 guests