The Chief's luau at Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii is one of the top rated Oahu luaus (#1 on TripAdvisor). The brand new facility features a backdrop of a cascading waterfall 50 feet tall. Chief's Luau on Oahu is one of the top Hawaii activities that you just can’t miss!
Chief's Luau Menu:
- Mixed Island Greens
- Diced Pineapple
- Taro & Assorted Rolls
- White Rice
- Hawaiian Sweet Potato
- Succulent Butter & Garlic Braised Vegetables
- Vegetarian Chow Mein
- Slow Cooked Kalua Pork
- Roasted Tropical BBQ Chicken
- Asian Style Island Fish (Shoyu, Ginger)
- Pineapple Cake
- Poi & Lomi Lomi Salmon are served during the activities portion of the luau
- Cash bar available (Mai Tais, Wine, Beer, Soda)
Special Needs Menu
Vegetarian, Dairy-free, Gluten-free, Peanut-free
Samoan Fire Dance
Welcome to Chiefs Luau
Tropical Luau Setting
Young Participant on Stage
- Where and When:
Gates open at 5:00 pm. Luau begins at 5:30 pm and ends at about 7:45 pm.
Physical location: Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii, 400 Farrington Hwy, Kapolei, HI 96707
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation from Waikiki is temporarily not available.
Driving Directions from Waikiki: Take H-1 Freeway West. Follow signs to Waianae. Take Exit 1E and merge onto Farrington Hwy, right at the light, right into Wet'n'Wild parking lot.
Parking is $8 (cash only).
- No professional photos or videos are allowed.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing (4 and under) allows children 4 and under to have their own seat and plate of food.
Photos are not included in luau pricing. They may be purchased at the luau or you may visit the photographer's website at www.mytouristphoto.com where you can find and purchase/download your luau photos.
- Operation Days:
- Open Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays & Sundays
Also open on Thanksgiving & Christmas Day.
- 3.5 hours
- Chiefs Luau
- Maximum capacity is 300 guests