Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
Spend half your day in Hawaii with Polynesian Adventure Tours! Re-live that moment in history that entered America into World War II when you visit Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center.
At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, you will watch an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Memorial itself.
See other beautiful and historic Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church, the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, plus City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
Black Tears of the Arizona
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki at 10:45 am and returns at approximately 4:00 pm. Tour time is approximate and subject to change. The exact pick-up time will be emailed with your confirmation.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Navy shuttle boat operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
Effective Saturday, May 21, 2022, Pearl Harbor National Memorial has instituted a mandatory mask requirement for all indoor type spaces, including restrooms, gift shops, the USS Arizona Memorial, museum and theater.
This policy is enforced while COVID transmission level is high.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 2022: Daily except Wednesdays
2023: Daily except Wednesdays and Saturdays
Closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- Approx. 5-6 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours