Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & Punchbowl Tour
Spend half your day in Hawaii with Polynesian Adventure Tours! Re-live that moment in history that entered America into World War II when you visit Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center.
At the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, you will watch an excellent film of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, browse through fascinating displays, and then board the Navy launch for a trip to the Memorial itself.
See other beautiful and historic Civic Center attractions such as Kawaiahao Church, the church of Hawaiian monarchs, the State Library and Archives, the statue of King Kamehameha, plus City Hall and the quaint Mission Houses.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- City sights include: Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha Statue, Kawaiahao Church, Hawaii State Library, Honolulu Hale and Mission Houses
NOTE: Due to the terrorist attacks on the United States and the location of the USS Arizona Memorial on an active military base, strict security measures are currently being enforced. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the visitor center or on the memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in the visitor center. Personal cameras are allowed. Baggage storage is available for a small fee.
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
Black Tears of the Arizona
- Where and When:
- Tour leaves Waikiki 8:45 am and returns approximately 2:30-3:00 pm.
Hotel pick-up and return available from most Waikiki hotels.
- Shirt and shoes required on the Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses & skirts not recommended.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Due to the pandemic, the film is currently not being shown but guests will spend more time at the Arizona Memorial.
- Operation Days:
- Operates Daily except Christmas, New Year's Day, Thanksgiving Day and Pearl Harbor Day (Dec 7).
- 5 1/2 Hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours