Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial & Honolulu City Tour
Experience American history by joining Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial City Tour and pay tribute to our brave servicemen who were killed on December 7, 1941 by a Japanese attack at the U. S. Naval Base in Oahu.
The Pearl Harbor Arizona Memorial Tour begins with an exciting excursion at Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial. Travel back in time as you watch a movie at the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center, depicting the devastating attack when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor, early Sunday morning, December 7, 1941. Japan launched a surprise assault on the U.S. Naval Base at Pearl Harbor and declared war on the United States and Britain. Learn World War II facts with historical displays at the Arizona Memorial Visitor Center. The Navy Launch boat will take you across the harbor to the Arizona Memorial for you to pay tribute to the brave servicemen who lost their lives during this tragedy. Witness the USS Arizona’s “Black Tears,” as the ship’s oil continues to bubble to the surface of the ocean while it lies at the bottom of the harbor.
Continue the Pearl Harbor Tour with famous sites in downtown Honolulu.
Climb aboard an air-conditioned and comfortable state-of- the- art motorcoach for a fascinating Honolulu City
- Visit Pearl Harbor and the Arizona Memorial
- Watch the Pearl Harbor documentary showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial
- See the Pearl Harbor exhibit galleries
- Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific.
- Honolulu City Hall
- Kawaiahao Church
- King Kamehameha Statue
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Iolani Palace
Black Tears of the Arizona
Punchbowl National Cemetery
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
- Where and When:
- Two Waikiki pick-up times are available:
7:40 am - 8:15 am
10:00 am - 10:35 am
Ala Moana Hotel - Mahukona Street Curb Side 7:40 am/10:00 am
ABC Store (#83) - Next to Grand Waikikian Hotel 7:45 am/10:05 am
Hotel La Croix - Olohana Street 7:55 am/10:15 am
Seaside Avenue - In Front of Ross Dress for Less 8:00 am/10:20 am
Hyatt Regency Waikiki - Koa Avenue Entrance 8:10 am/10:30 am
Waikiki Beach Marriott - Paoakalani Ave tour bus depot 8:15 am/10:35 am
The Kahala Hotel and Resort - Front Entrance 8:00 am/10:20 am
Note: These are departure times. Please be at location at least 10 minutes prior.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial.
- While tickets to Pearl Harbor are pre-reserved for the tour, the National Park Service requires the group to stand in line where Park Rangers will distribute the pre-reserved tickets directly to the guests. Due to this change, guests will not have time to store any bags that are unapproved by the National Park Service No Bag Policy in the lockers outside the entrance to the park. If guests have a non-approved bag with them at their pick-up location they will be denied boarding with NO refund. Please go over the following National Park Service No Bag Policy. Non-approved bags CANNOT be kept on the bus either.
National Park Service No Bag Policy: Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, fannypacks, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted but no camera bags. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
Strollers are not allowed in the movie theater, on Navy shuttle boat to the USS Arizona Memorial, or on the USS Arizona Memorial.
Locations/routes and times may be modified or restricted due to national park and state park advisories.
Navy shuttle boat operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Infant pricing does not buy a seat. The child must sit on your lap at all times while en route. If you require a seat, please purchase a child ticket.
Wheelchair accessibility: Please book early to secure arrangements. A transfer vehicle equipped with a lift is available upon request with prior booking and notification of at least 48 hours, please indicate during booking.
- Operation Days:
Closed Thanksgiving, Remembrance Day (December 7), Christmas Day & New Year's Day
- Approximately 4.5 hours (not including hotel pick up & drop off times)
- Robert's Hawaii Reservations
- Maximum 60
There is a 6 guests minimum for the tour to go out.