Pacific Aviation Museum, USS Arizona & Punchbowl
The Arizona Memorial was
closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. This is an ongoing
repair job that currently does not have a scheduled completion date.
During this time, depending on availability and time it may be possible
for the tour to take the navy launch around the harbor without landing
at the Arizona Memorial. When repairs are completed and the Arizona
Memorial is reopened, it will be added back into the tour.
This historic Oahu tour combines a visit to Pearl Harbor with a tour of Hawaii's newest attraction, the Pacific Aviation Museum. You will begin your experience at airport Hangar number 37, nearest to the Control Tower at Pearl Harbor. You will see historic film of the December 7th Japanese attack that details the battle scene with original footage and still photographs in the large format theater. Your journey will continue with diorama of aircraft and artifacts from World War II concerning the internment of Japanese Americans.
The Aviation museum is enhanced by it's location at Ford Island, the center of the Pearl Harbor attack because of the battleship moorings surrounding it. You will enjoy specially guided tours and authentic exhibits that promise to transport you back in time for a bonafide World War II experience.
***The Shuttle boat to the Arizona Memorial availability is subject to the Memorial's run times, repair or maintenance schedules, or the weather conditions.
- Round Trip Transportation provided from Waikiki Hotels
- Explore Pacific Aviation Museum (admission included)
- Visit the Arizona Memorial Center (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing
- View `Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, and Mission Houses Museum
- No Host Lunch
Gold Option Includes:
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tour for the Arizona Memorial
RESTRICTIONS: The US Department of the Interior has instituted a, "no bags" policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any item that offers concealment. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. A small camera is permitted. Please bring vital items in a manner that they can be placed in your pockets. Do not leave valuables on the bus.
Pacific Aviation Museum
Polynesian Adventure Tours
Museum at Pearl Harbor
USS Arizona Memorial
View from USS Missouri
Black Tears of the Arizona
- Where and When:
- This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30-3:30 pm.
- Shoes and shirt required on the Memorial; swimsuits not permitted. High heels, dresses & skirts not recommended.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial.
Visitors may not carry any concealing items.
This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc.
Small cameras are permitted.
Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets.
There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee.
Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Arizona Memorial closed in late May due to needed structural repairs. If it is still closed by your activity date, there will not be a visit to the Arizona Memorial or viewing of the documentary.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- Lap child rides for free. (2 and under)
Security restrictions will be enforced. Storage available for $3.00 at Pearl Harbor. Eating a light meal before your pick up is recommended. Lunch stop en route. Meal purchase is on your own.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday. The exact pick-up time will be emailed to you.
- 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air-conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours.