USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial & Pearl Harbor Tour
This deeply moving experience begins with a visit to Pearl Harbor's Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center to commemorate America's entry into WWII. Next, tour the battleship USS Missouri where the armistice ending the war was signed. On the return to Waikiki drive through historic downtown and the Punchbowl National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and exhibit galleries featuring WWII memorabilia
- Watch the documentary at Pearl Harbor showing footage of the actual attack
- Navy shuttle boat ride to the Arizona Memorial (Shuttle operations are subject to the schedule of
the navy launch and may be subject to weather conditions or maintenance
and repair schedules of the navy without notice.)
- Tour USS Missouri (admission included)
- Drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- Honolulu city tour
- King Kamehameha Statue – come face to face with the great Hawaiian warrior-king who united the Hawaiian Islands
- Iolani Palace – only royal palace in the United States
- Kawaiahao Church – built between 1836 and 1842 of some 14,000 thousand-pound slabs of coral rock
- Mission Houses – see three restored missionary houses, two of which are the oldest houses in Hawaii
Gold Option Includes
- Lunch at the Pacific Aviation Museum Restaurant - Laniakea Café
- Audio tours for the Arizona Memorial, USS Missouri
NOTE: Due to the terrorist attacks on the United States and the location of the USS Arizona Memorial on an active military base, strict security measures are currently being enforced. No purses, handbags, fanny packs, backpacks, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the visitor center or on the memorial. Strollers with pockets and compartments must be emptied before being allowed in the visitor center. Personal cameras are allowed. Baggage storage is available for a small fee.
Punchbowl National Cemetery
USS Arizona Memorial
Black Tears of the Arizona
- Where and When:
- Free pick-up from your hotel.
This tour departs Waikiki at 6:30-6:50 am and returns at approximately 2:30 pm.
- The U.S. Department of the Interior has declared a "no bags" policy at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center and Arizona Memorial. Visitors may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. There is a storage facility for bags at Pearl Harbor National Park available for a nominal fee. Do not leave any valuables on the bus.
Please contact us if anyone in your party has special needs.
Shuttle Operations to the Arizona Memorial are subject to the Memorial's run time, maintenance, repair schedules and to weather.
- Special Notes:
- **Security restrictions will be enforced. Due to the increased level of alert currently in effect throughout the United States, security measures at the USS Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center, USS Bowfin Submarine Museum and the USS Missouri Battleship Memorial have again been implemented to ensure public safety.
Effective immediately, the following will not be allowed (subject to change without notice):
Large camera bags (larger than the camera they hold, e.g. those with extra pockets or compartments)
Large video cameras
Strollers with pockets & compartments
Any other closed container that might offer concealment
A bag storage facility is located in the USS Arizona Memorial parking lot @ $3.00 per item. As we do NOT suggest leaving valuables in the tour vehicle, please leave all non-essential items in your hotel room.
- Operation Days:
- Sunday - Friday
- 8 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Air conditioned tour bus with Polynesian Adventure Tours