Oahu Snorkeling & Dolphin Encounter
Sail the Ko Olina Coast with an Oahu Snorkeling adventure that has it all! Experience sailing, snorkeling in a tropical reef, watching playful dolphins, enjoy a delicious all-you-can-eat breakfast and lunch, and a trip to Turtle Town all on one Oahu Dolphin Watching excursion with Ko Olina Ocean Adventures! If snorkeling and dolphin watching in Hawaii is a “wish” on your “bucket list,” then you can cross it off with an Oahu Snorkeling and Oahu Dolphin Watching Adventure along the Wai’ane Coast off the island of Oahu. Set sail from the beautiful marina on the island of Oahu and step aboard the Ko Olina Ocean Adventures luxurious catamaran for a day under the Hawaiian sun and in the Hawaiian ocean with an Oahu Dolphin Watching and Oahu Snorkeling adventure! You will have the opportunity to view gorgeous valleys, stately mountains, and stunning beaches as you sail along the Wai’ane Coast with Ko Olina Ocean Adventures through Buzz Hawaii.
- Enjoy a boat cruise in Kaneohe Bay on Oahu’s east shore
- Boat will anchor on a shallow sandbar for a game of volleyball
- Snorkel over a coral reef and see a variety of colorful tropical fish
- Observe and take pictures of green sea turtles
- See Gilligan’s Island and Chinaman’s Hat Island
- Learn about prehistoric Oahu and the history of Hollywood in the Kaneohe Bay area
Pod of Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Morning Tour: 7:00 am - 10:30 am. Check in at 6:15 am or Waikiki pick-up is at approx. 5:15 am, with return to Waikiki at approx. 11:30 am.
Mid-Day Tour: 11:30 am - 3:00 pm. Check in at 10:45 am or Waikiki pick-up is at approx. 9:15 am, with return to Waikiki at approx. 4:30 pm.
Check in location is at 92-100 Waipahe Place, Kapolei, HI 96707. View Map
If you plan to drive out to Ko Olina yourself: Take the H1 Freeway West. Once the H1 Freeway turns into a two-lane highway (Hwy. 93), you are about 3 miles away from the Ko Olina exit. After entering Ko Olina Resort, proceed to the marina located next to Lagoon 4. Parking is $10.00 with validation. Pay at check-in. The check-in desk is located inside the Marina Store.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bottled water is provided on board. Feel free to bring additional beverages or snacks. There is an ice chest on the boat.
- Operation Days:
- 3.5 hours
- Ko Olina Ocean Adventures