Dolphin Star - Wild Dolphin Watch
Climb aboard the Dolphin Star for an aquatic Hawaiian adventure. The Dolphin Watch and optional Lunch Tour offer a cruise full of observing the playground of Spinner dolphins Sit back and relax as you and your family experience an unforgettable journey sailing. This Dolphin Watch Tour is an ideal Hawaiian attraction for the entire family or a group of friends.
Enjoy the playfulness of the Spinner Dolphin.
Please note: This cruise does not include snorkeling. It is a
dolphin watching cruise and guests stay on the boat for the entire
duration of the cruise. A Create-Your-Own Gourmet burger BBQ lunch that
is freshly grilled on board is an optional add-on. If you would like to
add a BBQ lunch to your cruise, please select this option in the
Optional BBQ lunch menu features: premium hamburger freshly grilled on
board, freshly baked taro or kaiser buns, gourmet fixings such as
grilled pineapple, avocado, Kula lettuce, cheeses, Kamuela vine-ripened
tomato, purple onion, teriyaki sauce, tomato sauce, spicy BBQ sauce,
trio of potato chips and chocolate brownies. All-you-can-drink fruit
punch (additional beverages available for purchase). Vegetarian menu
available with 24 hours notice.
- Where and When:
- Tour from Waikiki is 5.5 hours (7:30 am to 1:00 pm); tour from Ko Olina is 3 hours (9:00 am to 12:00 pm). Cruise is 2 hours from 9:30 am to 11:30 am.
Departs from Wai'anae Boat Harbor, located at 85-491 Farrington Hwy, Wai'anae, HI 96792. View Map
For those arriving via own transportation, please check in 15 minutes prior to departure at the Dolphin Star.
- This vessel is not wheelchair accessible. There is no storage at the docks for wheelchairs.
- Special Notes:
- A BBQ lunch is an optional add-on.
Roundtrip motorcoach transportation via deluxe Royal Star bus is an optional add-on and features a comfortable ride, an onboard restroom, a video presentation and mint & hand towelette service.
The Dolphin Star guarantees dolphin sightings during this cruise. Receive a "Dolphin Check" for a free return until dolphins are sighted (meal & transportation optional for additional fee).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily, except Thanksgiving, December 13, Christmas Day & New Year's Day
- 2 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- 149 passengers
- The Dolphin Star is a two-deck catamaran, built for eco-friendly dolphin watching in Hawaii! It features an onboard restroom and a 360 observation deck.