Kailua Beach Adventures - Stand-Up Paddling Self-Guided Tour
Cruise for miles along Kailua Bay’s protected waters with Kailua Beach Adventures Stand Up Paddling Self Guided Tour. Kailua is the ideal place for the most popular water sport of Stand Up Paddling in Oahu. You will have the opportunity to visit miles of white sandy beaches on the island of Oahu. With this Hawaii Stand Up Paddling Self Guided Tour in Oahu you will have the opportunity to encounter marine wildlife while standing on a paddle board creating a high visibility point of view. You may see sea turtles, fish, or a dolphin. Take the advantage of the opportunity to paddle the canal to the Enchanted Lake or ride the seasonal waves on the Hawaiian waters. Included in the Hawaii Stand Up Paddling Self Guided Tour:
• Transportation to and from Waikiki Beach
• A large stable stand up paddle board
• Full deck pad
• Adjustable height paddle
• The use of a locker
Schedule an Oahu Kailua Beach Adventures Stand Up Paddling Self Guided Tour with Buzz Hawaii and save with discounted prices.
Kailua Beach Adventures
- Where and When:
- Check in by 9:00 am for the 9:45 am tour.
Check in by 11:45 am for the 12:30 pm tour.
If you selected transportation, pick up information will be in your confirmation email.
130 Kailua Road, Kailua Beach Adventures Beachside Center View Map
Kailua Beach Adventures is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Minimum age of 8 years old. Minimum weight of 30lbs.
- Participants under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. All Participants in the Oahu Stand Up Paddling Self Guided Tour must be able to swim.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 4 Hours
- Kailua Beach Adventures
- Stand Up Board - Aqua glide 11'13", NSP 11.0 or similar