Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch with Lunch
Lunch Buffet Menu:
- WHALE SIGHTINGS GUARANTEED!(as provided by Star of Honolulu)
- Your complete whale experience includes our crew of certified naturalists to share fascinating insights on whales, educational whale narration, video presentation and more!
- BONUS! Participate in onboard Hawaiian cultural activities: From lei-making to ukulele and hula lessons.
- Carving Station of Hawaiian Black Sea Salt Roast Beef
- Teriyaki Chicken
- Citrus Miso Glazed White Fish
- Lomilomi Salmon
- Tofu Poke*
- Hawaiian Salad with Kula Romaine*
- Croutons and Chef’s Special Dressing
- Island-Style Macaroni Salad
- Fried Noodles*
- Sweet Potato*
- Steamed White Rice with Rainbow Furikake*
- Assorted Breads with Sweet Butter
- Macadamia Nut Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Homemade Chocolate Brownies
- Fresh Tropical Fruits*
- Freshly Brewed STAR’s Original Kona Blend Coffee, Tea and Fruit Punch
*Vegan selections. Grilled vegan garden patty also available with 24 hours notice.
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki, Kahala and Ko Olina hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (meal and transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.