Kauai to Oahu - Pearl Harbor, Arizona Memorial & USS Missouri
This historic Oahu tour from Kauai will take you on a patriotic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of the armistice on the USS Missouri. You will board the Navy launch for a trip into history across Pearl Harbor to the Arizona Memorial. and explore the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy, which served from World War II through Desert Storm. The Missouri was the site of the 1945 Japanese surrender to the Allies. Your historic journey will continue with historic attractions of downtown Honolulu including Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, the only royal palace on American soil, State Library and Archives, the famous statue of King Kamehameha, Honolulu Hale and the Mission Houses Museum. Before we take you back to Maui you will experience the serenity of Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific and Courts of the Missing.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center – see World War II exhibits and galleries
- Cross Pearl Harbor aboard a Navy vessel to visit the Arizona Memorial
- Tour the USS Missouri battleship (admission included)
- Drive through Punchbowl National Cemetery of the Pacific
- While driving through Honolulu’s historic district, view Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church, statue of King Kamehameha, Mission Houses Museum
- Roundtrip airfare from Kauai to Honolulu
- Honolulu Airport pick-up and transportation to Pearl Harbor
- Lunch at Battleship Missouri's open-air dining area provided by Mo's lunch vendor. Lunch options include Cheeseburger, Grilled Chicken Salad, Veggie Burger and more.
- Where and When:
- This tour departs from Lihue Airport. View Map
Check in at 6:00 am at the Lihue Airport (Hawaiian Airlines counter). Actual time will be confirmed once flights have been secured.
Approximate return from Oahu to Kauai is about 7:30 pm.
- The airlines are adding surcharges for some dates that are close to selling out. Please call us at 1-866-482-9775 for availability and to check if there is a surcharge for your travel date.
- Due to stringent airline requirements there is a NO CANCELLATION/NO REFUND policy for this tour. This includes name and date changes.
For all island flights or day trips, the NAME ON TICKET MUST APPEAR AS IT IS ON PICTURE ID (license or passport).
The airline will deny boarding if the passenger's legal name, as shown on their valid, government-issued ID, does NOT match the name on their E-Ticket.
IF A PASSENGER IS DENIED BOARDING, THERE WILL BE NO REFUNDS.
All passengers MUST present government issued photo ID for airline check-in.
International travelers must bring a valid passport for airport security check-in.
Strict security measures are currently being enforced at Pearl Harbor.
No purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, camera bags, fanny packs, luggage or other items that offer concealment are allowed in the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center or on the Memorial.
Strollers with pockets and compartments must be empty before being allowed in the Visitor Center.
Bag storage is available at the entrance to the Visitor Center for a $7 fee per bag fee.
Do not leave valuables on the bus.
The boat launch that brings visitors to the Arizona Memorial may, at a moment's notice, can be canceled due to inclement weather. Guests will spend additional time at the Visitor Center if Arizona Memorial tickets are not available.
- Special Notes:
- Tour does not include Kauai airport transfers.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday & Thursday
Closed on Thanksgiving Day, December 7, Christmas and New Year's Day.
- Approx. 13 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Hawaiian Airlines or Island Air and a great air-conditioned tour bus