Royal Lahaina Luau (Myths of Maui)
Experience the magic at this cultural celebration of the dance, music and traditional festivities of the Hawaiian and Polynesian people. Each evening, as spectacular sunsets color the sky over blue seas and highlight the silhouettes of Molokai and Lanai in the background, Old Hawaii beckons at the best oceanfront location in Maui. Royal Lahaina Luau invites you to join their ohana (family) where you will enjoy an evening of traditional Hawaiian celebrations.
Upon arrival at the award-winning Royal Lahaina Luau, you will be welcomed with a lei greeting and be offered a Mai Tai as the dazzling sunset unfolds before your eyes. Make sure you arrive early so you don't miss the authentic imu (underground oven) ceremony, where kalua pig, the evening's main course, is unearthed. You will then enjoy an all-you-can-eat buffet dinner and open bar throughout the night.
- Maui's longest running Hawaiian luau, conveniently located on Kaanapali Beach
- Shell lei greeting and cultural presentations (including the traditional imu ceremony – unearthing of the kalua roast pig)
- Delicious all-you-care-to-eat luau buffet dinner and fabulous live entertainment with grand fire-knife dance finale
- Special children’s menu available
- Includes an open bar (Mai Tai and other tropical cocktails, beer, wine and a variety of non-alcoholic beverages)
Luau Dinner Menu:
- Teriyaki Luau Chicken
- Kalua Pork
- Asian Steamed Swai
- Chicken Nuggets
- Mixed Green Salad
- Papaya Seed Dressing
- Ranch Dressing
- Macaroni Salad
- Pineapple Wedges
- Furikake Jasmine Rice
- Haupia Coconut Pudding
- White Cake with Coconut Shavings
- Luau Chocolate Cake
- Island inspired cocktails, water, soft drinks and more
A tofu entrée, vegan or veggie pasta (gluten free) is available upon request.Please note:
Menu is subject to change without notice.
- Where and When:
- Check in at 5:45 pm for VIP seating.
Check in at 6:00 pm for Standard seating.
Oceanfront Luau Gardens at Royal Lahaina Resort.
- Special Notes:
- There is a $5.00 fee per car for parking paid at the gate.
Infant pricing (children 5 and under) are provided their own seat and plate.
- Operation Days:
- Open daily from June through August. Closed on Saturdays from September through May.
- 3 hours
- Royal Lahaina Luau