Polynesian Adventure Tours - Kauai Movie Adventure Tour
Lights, Camera, Action! Experience both fiction and reality on an action packed Hawaiian Hollywood Kauai Movie Tour. Explore the most romantic, adventurous and thrilling movie locations in the world. This tour provides narrated licensed video scenes from a variety of famous Hollywood movies that were made right in Hawaii. You won’t just watch scenes from the huge movie screens; you will actually stand in or view the precise spot of a “movie scene” or “TV show” that will make you feel just like a Hollywood star! Feel a connection with the famous movie stars that played a role in movies such as “Donovan’s Reef,” “South Pacific,” “Pagan Love Song,” “Jurassic Park,” “Beachhead,” “Raiders of the Lost Ark,” “Wackiest Ship in the Army,” “Six Days Seven Nights,” and “Uncommon Valor” (the video scene may not be shown due to sensitivity to graphic scenes). When visiting the listed sites your tour guide will also share the abundant and rich history of Kauai that will fascinate you.
- Ahukini Landing
- Opaeka'a Falls & View of Wailua River
- Kapa'a Town
- Kealiea Overlook
- Kilauea & Princeville Areas
- Hanalei & Hanalei Pier
- Hanalei Valley Lookout
* Notates a stopping location. Routes and stops may be changed due to scheduling, construction, etc. without notice.
See locations from famous movie scenes including:
- South Pacific
- Jurassic Park
- Donovan's Reef
- Blue Hawaii
- Pagan Love Song
- Uncommon Valor (due to sensitivity to graphic scenes, the video scene may not be shown*)
- Six Days Seven Nights
- Raiders of the Lost Ark
- Wackiest Ship in the Army
- Voodoo Island
- Tropic Thunder
- Honeymoon in Vegas
- King Kong
- The Descendants
- Lilo and Stitch
- Where and When:
- Hotel pick-up is provided from major Kauai hotels. Enter the name of your hotel at time of reservation. The exact pick-up time depends on where you are staying and will be emailed with your confirmation (Princeville area hotel pick-ups are unavailable).
Pick-ups range from 7:00 am to 8:05 am depending on hotel location.
Return approximately between 2:25 - 2:45 pm.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There will be an opportunity to purchase lunch in Hanalei town.
- Operation Days:
- Tuesday & Sunday
- Approx. 7 hours
- Polynesian Adventure Tours
- Minimum of 6 people for tour. Mini Bus holds 25. Large bus holds 52. Depends on how many people booked the tour.
- Air-conditioned bus with Polynesian Adventure tours. Mini bus holds 25 passengers. Large bus holds 52 passengers. Bus depends on how many people booked the tour.