Dolphin Excursions - Wild Dolphin Encounter on Oahu
Join Dolphin Excursions for an exciting cruise aboard a raft, departing from the Waianae Boat Harbor on Oahu. This is your chance to watch dolphins in their natural habitat and enjoy seeing their amazing airborne stunts that these playful aquatic marine mammals perform giving you the most remarkable photo opportunities in the world. In the winter season the incredible humpback whales share the Hawaiian waters with dolphins.
- View spinner dolphins and humpback whales (during whale season)
- Opportunity to occasionally see bottlenose dolphins and spotted dolphins
- Perfect photo opportunities
- Please feel free to pack your own food and beverages. BYOB!
Please note: This is a tour that takes you to marine life in
their natural habitat, not in a zoo or park. While dolphins are spotted
around 80-90% of the time, dolphin sightings cannot be guaranteed. The
snorkeling conditions are also dependent on the weather, and snorkeling
only takes place when deemed safe.
Oahu Dolphin Tour
See Wild Dolphins
- Where and When:
- Summer: Check-in is at 6:30 am or 10:00 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
Winter: Check-in is at 7:00 am or 10:30 am at the Waianae Boat Harbor located on the west shore of Oahu, off Hwy 93.
- Children must be at least 4 years old.
Everyone is required to wear a mask at check in. On the boat they are optional.
Temperature is taken and recorded, including all staff and boat crew.
- Special Notes:
- Guests may bring their own lunch and beverages on board.
- Operation Days:
- 3 hours
- Dolphin Excursions
- Snorkel gear (mask, snorkel, fins and life vest) is provided, but bringing your own gear is encouraged. You may also purchase a brand new set to take home with you. Wet suits are available to rent for $10 at check-in.