Star of Honolulu - Premier Whale Watch Cruise
Hawaii's best whale watch takes you beyond Diamond Head to give you the best seat at sea! View Humpback whales from the Star's 60' high observation deck! More whale activities, with crew of Naturalists, educational whale narration, video presentation and Whale Guarantee! Plus, bonus Hawaiian cultural activities!
- WHALE SIGHTINGS GUARANTEED! (as provided by Star of Honolulu)
- Your complete whale experience includes our crew of certified naturalists to share fascinating insights on whales, educational whale narration, video presentation and more!
- BONUS! Participate in on board Hawaiian Cultural activities such as lei-making to ukulele or hula lessons!
- Where and When:
- Check-in is at 11:15 am. Cruise is from 12:00 pm to 2:30 pm.
Location: Honolulu Harbor, Pier 8 View Map
Self-parking is available at the parking lot in front of Pier #8 - Irwin Park. Present your parking ticket upon check-in at the Star of Honolulu Reservations Office to validate and receive a reduced parking fee.
Roundtrip transportation from major Waikiki & Kahala hotels is available as an add-on.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Guests receive a free return whale check until a whale is sighted (transportation optional).
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily from January 2 through April 5.
- 2.5 hours
- Star of Honolulu
- The Star of Honolulu is a 232-foot, 4-deck cruise ship with a 1,500-passenger capacity. She is equipped with stabilizers, accessible facilities, elevators and a 60-foot high observation/sun deck with reclining chairs.