Seasport Divers - Morning Two Tank Dive
You must be certified for this dive.
Kauai is the most beautiful island to tour, but the beauty that most do not see is beyond the beach and beneath the sea. The underwater paradise of Kauai is an adventure and wonderment you will not want to miss. Seaport Scuba Diving Kauai Morning Two Tank Dive provides scuba diving in Kauai so you can have the diving experience of a lifetime. Seasoned and intermediate certified divers will enjoy the specially designed morning dives that include two distinct locations off Kauai’s gorgeous South Shore. A deep dive is scheduled for the first dive of the day where the depths range from 70 ft. to 85 ft. at locations such as Fast Lanes, Ice Box, Brennecke's Ledge, General Store, Shipwreck Ledge, Turtle Bluff, Marvin's Gardens, Beachhouse Archway, and Toilet Bowl, just to name a few. You will find on your dives that each site offers its own unique terrain that includes ancient lava tubes. Moray Eels, Boar Fish, Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles, Rare Black Coral, and the occasional White Tip Reef Shark make up the inhabitants of this area. Buzz Hawaii will schedule a Seasport Scuba Diving Kauai Morning Two Tank Dive or any Kauai Attractions with discounted prices.
The second dive is located at Sheraton Caverns. This is a dive you do not want to miss! Sheraton Caverns is a featured dive site that received a Top 5 rating as the “Best Cavern Diving” in the entire world. Sheraton Caverns has three partial lava tubes structures that consume the greater part of the cavern. You will find numerous dive spots with plenty of alcoves and crevices for marine sea life to hide, just waiting to be discovered. The unusual formation of the caverns makes this scuba diving site an appealing and captivating excursion as you maneuver under partial overhangs and archways. The depth of the Sheraton Caverns ranges from 35 ft. to 65 ft creating the perfect situation for a spectacular dive for either in the morning or in the afternoon.
Book your Kauai Attractions or Kauai Scuba Diving Tour through Buzz Hawaii with big savings. Create memories with Seasport Scuba Diving Kauai Morning Two Tank Dive in Hawaii.
- Scuba diving tour is designed for certified, experienced divers
- Two morning boat dives in the 60-100 foot range
- Dive site is determined on day of dive and may include Brennecke's Ledge, Ice Box, Fastlanes, General Store and Sheraton Caverns
Please download and fill out this required medical questionnaire and bring it with you to the dive.
Seasport Divers Boat
Green Sea Turtle
- Where and When:
- Check in at 7:30 am at Seasport Divers, 2827 Poipu Road, Koloa, HI 96756 View Map
Tour returns to the Seasport Divers dive shop around 12:00 pm.
- You must be certified for this dive (certification card must be presented at check-in).
You must have at least 15 logged dives to participate.
There is a Medical Questionnaire that needs to be filled out and passed to participate in this scuba dive. If participant fails the Medical Questionnaire, a doctor must give a written statement (faxes are OK) that scuba activities are safe and allowed for this participant prior to going scuba diving.
- Special Notes:
- Bring certification card.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hours
- Seasport Divers Kauai
- The Anela Kai is a custom-fitted PRO48 dive boat, U.S. Coast Guard certified for 42 passengers or 30 divers. However, Seasport Divers limits it to only 18 divers for their south shore scuba diving tours. The vessel is equipped with two hot water showers, a 10-person observation deck, a large covered cabin and two ladders for easy ocean entry and exit.