Holo Holo Charters - Na Pali Niihau Snorkeling Supertour
This premiere trip aboard the Holo Holo begins with a continental breakfast while you head west & north to the majestic Na Pali Coast with waterfalls, lush valleys, and sea caves.
After sightseeing and hearing the history of the Coast we will head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. You'll arrive at Niihau and we'll choose our snorkel spot. Our caring crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling—relax, float, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world. No other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations. Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves the longest of all the Hawaiian Islands.
After snorkeling, enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make your sandwich a work of art! Also included are pasta and fresh fruits. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, with beer and wine served after snorkeling. While you are eating we talk story about the island, the people and history of Niihau.
• Snorkel Gear and instructions are included
PLEASE NOTE: We do not take any expectant mothers or persons that have had recent surgeries or any back problems. Shoes are removed before boarding vessel and all tours and destinations are subject to ocean conditions.
- Bakers choice pastry (may be items like fruit turnovers, muffins, cinnamon rolls, etc)
- Scrambled eggs with sauteed veggies (usually spinach, mushroom & peppers)
- Fresh seasonal fruit
- Beverages: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts,
Carrots, Pickles, Peperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Pasta Salad
- Vegetable Crudite
- Homemade spinach dip & hummus
- Homemade Cookies
- Beer, Ginger Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Niihau and Napali Super Tour
Kauai Raft Tour
Na Pali & Niihau Supertour
- Where and When:
- Check in at 6:00 am. Returns at 1:30 - 2:00 pm.
Check in at Port Allen Harbor, 4353 Waialo Rd, Eleele, HI 96705 View Map
Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- No expectant mothers.
Children must be 6 years or older.
No guests with pacemakers or defibrillators.
You must bring your prescribed medication with you (i.e. inhalers, epipens, diabetic medication or other daily meds).
Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
Full face snorkel masks are not allowed due to them not being deemed safe. You must use a traditional 2-piece snorkel & mask set which will be provided or you can bring your own.
Guests should be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel. Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel
This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captains discretion). Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. We do not land on shore.
Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
All Holo Holo tours are "bare-foot" - passengers will need to remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain's direction.
All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
Holo Holo vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Special Notes:
- Operation Days:
- 7 hours
- HoloHolo Charters
- The Holo Holo is a 65-foot power catamaran and Kauai's fastest tour vessel. She can carry 65 passengers, but this tour is limited to 45 passengers or less, which means more room to sightsee and relax. Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holos design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion. The hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. The Holo Holo is equipped with two heads (bathrooms) located on deck (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.