Waikiki Starlight Luau - Hilton Hawaiian Village
Bundle deals available if booking another activity with this luau. Please call 866-
482-9775 for details.
A Hawaiian vacation would not be complete without enjoying Hawaii's oldest tradition....a Hawaiian luau! Of course, you would want to participate in the best authentic luau in Hawaii, that is the reason to choose the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Starlight Luau on the island of Oahu. The Waikiki Starlight Luau greets each guest with a colorful lei and offers several traditional Hawaii activities that include pineapple tosses, coconut carvings, conch shell blowing contests, hula lessons and also has a Polynesian Tatau (tattoo station). The live Hawaiian music will get you in the mood to enjoy a Hawaiian luau at this Oahu Luau.
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Luau offers a buffet of authentic Hawaiian cuisine that will satisfy everyone's taste pallet. After you have tasted the most delectable Hawaiian luau foods, sit back and enjoy the most fantastic Polynesian entertainment on Oahu. Your Hawaiian vacation will most memorable after dining and watching a show under the stars! You will be entertained by Oahu's amazing fire dancer, hula dancers and Hawaiian songs. The Waikiki Starlight Luau is the best show on the island of Oahu.
- Located in the middle of Waikiki
- Traditional lei and welcome Mai Tai punch upon arival
- Take part in Hawaiian activities
- Delicious all-you-can-eat luau buffet
- Exciting Polynesian show
General Seating: Includes a shell lei greeting, standard table seating & buffet
Golden Circle Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section closer to the stage
Diamond Premier Seating: Includes a fresh orchid lei greeting, premier seating section at the front & center of stage, and first to enjoy the buffet
- Island Salad Greens - Carrots, Cucumber, Papaya Seed Dressing, Orange Ginger Vinaigrette (GF)
- Caesar Kale Salad - Parmesan Crisp, Portuguese Sausage Crumble, Caesar Dressing
- Green Papaya Salad - Fresh Herbs, Fish Sauce, Peanuts, Lime (GF)
- Potato Salad (GF)
- Soba Noodle Salad - Ham, Bean Sprouts, Cucumber, Fish Cake, Tamago (Egg), Miso Dressing
- Maki Sushi - Pickled Ginger, Wasabi
- Sliced Sweet Potato - Toasted Coconut (GF)
- Lomi Lomi Salmon - Maui Onions, Scallions (GF)
- Seafood Poke Salad - Scallops & Shrimp, Peppers & Sweet Red Onions, Olive Oil, Champagne Vinegar (GF)
- Taro Rolls with Butter
- Hawaiian Fried Rice - Bean Sprouts, Napa Cabbage & Scallions (GF)
- Stir-Fried Vegetables - Snow Peas & Toasted Sesame Seeds (GF)
- Seared Island Catch - Coconut Lime Sauce, Lomi Lomi Tomatoes & Onions (GF)
- Huli Huli Chicken - Soy Jus, Toasted Sesame, Scallions & Peppers (GF)
- Kiawe Smoked Brisket - Guava BBQ Sauce
- Kalua Pork - Braised Cabbage, Scallions (GF)
- Carving Station: Whole Smoked Suckling Pig - Hawaiian Red Clay Salt (GF)
- Chocolate Macadamia Nut Bars
- Coconut Haupia Squares
- Banana / Coconut Bread Pudding
- Fresh Fruit Bowl
- Coffee / Decaf Coffee & Hot Tea
Kids' Buffet (12 years and under)
- Iceberg Lettuce Wedges - Ranch & 1000 Isle Dressings
- Assorted Fresh Diced Fruits
- Tater Tots
- Corn Cobbetts (GF)
- Huli Huli Teriyaki Chicken Bites (GF)
- Pineapple BBQ Meatballs - Sweet & Sour Sauce
Two complimentary beverages are included. Additional drinks will be available for purchase. Menu is subject to change.
- 5:00 pm - Doors open
- 5:30 pm - Welcome activities with lei greeting, photo opportunity, cocktail reception, live music & interactive activities and games. Types of games include pineapple tosses, tattoo station, Hawaiian implement station & Hawaiian crafter/carver table.
- 5:45 pm - Group hula lesson and conch shell blowing contest
- 6:00 pm - Dinner
- 6:45 pm - Fashion show
- 7:00 pm - Waikiki Starlight Show - Voyage Across the South Seas
Holiday Luaus - Holiday luaus are held on
Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, & New Years Eve.
Please select Holiday pricing to book those days.
All Holiday Luaus will not have tiered seating. Seating will be designated by the Luau Manager.
All Holiday Luau guests will receive a Flower Lei & have upgraded buffet menus as exampled below.
The Holiday menu example:
Cold Section: Local Island Greens, Green Papaya Salad, Local Tomato Salad, Seafood Salad, Hawaiian Poi, Lomi Lomi Salmon, Soba Noodle Salad, Chilled Molokai Sweet Potato, Taro Rolls, Maki Sushi & Hawaiian Pineapple & Fruit Bowl
Hot Station: Kalua Pork, Seared Island Catch, Pineapple & Vegetable Fried Rice, Roasted Turkey with Stuffing & Cranberry Relish, Guava & Honey Baked Ham with Pineapple Raisin Sauce, Carved Kiawe Smoked Prime Rib with Au Jus
Dessert Station: Pumpkin Cheesecake, Milk Chocolate Haupia & Coconut-Banana Bread Pudding
Child's Buffet: Pineapple BBQ Meatballs, Fried Chicken Fingers, Corn on the Cobb, Fruit Bowl, Lettuce, Celery & Carrot Sticks, Hawaiian Jello Squares
NEW YEARS EVE OPTION - This luau will also include party favors and a champagne or sparkling cider toast.