Inter-Island Sportfishing - Maggie Joe
Climb aboard the “Maggie Joe” for a fishing experience of a lifetime! Maggie Joe Inter-Island Sport Fishing vessel is a fifty three foot custom-built sportfisher that can accommodate up to fifteen passengers for a fishing trip, twenty-five passengers for private excursions, or six fishermen for a shared charter. Expect the best on the Maggie Joe with TV-VCR and stereo, comfortable and large shaded flying bridge, hot shower with two fully equipped heads, Global Positioning System, up-to-date electronics, Fishfinder, Plotter, Murray Bros. fighting chair, Penn International and Shimano Tiagra two speed reels, Tackle that includes 50, 80, 130 Tournament ready reels, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, stove, and an air-conditioned cabin for your comfort. Buzz Hawaii offers Oahu Deep Sea Fishing Charters, Hawaii Activities and Oahu Tours at discounted prices.
When you hear the annual success rate of 95% or better and the largest catch recorded was a 1,277 pound Pacific Blue Marlin you won’t hesitate to schedule an Oahu Deep Sea Fishing Charter in Hawaii with Buzz Hawaii. The first charter of the day departs at 6:00am. Bring your own drinks and snacks for a full day of fishing. A crew member will share brief instructions that will cover all the details you need to know to get you ready for your first strike! Experience the best Oahu Deep Sea Fishing through Buzz Hawaii and save a bundle of money.
Charter Prices Are For Up To Six People - Not Per Person
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Bring food, drinks (alcohol is permitted) and sunscreen. Price includes fishing equipment, bait & ice. Large coolers on board. No fishing license required.
Any fish above 100 lbs will be given to the captain of the boat - any fish under 100 lbs that is caught will be equally shared, 50/50
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip (8-10 hours) or 3/4 day trip (6-7 hours).
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- 53' Custom Sportfisher