Inter-Island Sportfishing - Sea Hawk
The Sea Hawk Sport Deep Sea Fishing in Oahu Charter is perfect for the fishing enthusiast that wants to add excitement to their vacation in Hawaii. Let the Sea Hawk sail you comfortably, quietly, and fast across the blue green Pacific feeling the warm tropical ocean breeze on your way to catch large salt water fish. The fishing excitement begins when your feel your fishing line being pulled by a Striped Marlin, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Ahi, Tuna, or other marine life on this fishing tour. The forty-one foot Tollycraft is equipped with new custom interior, a large shaded bridge, plotter, fishfinder, CB and VHS radios, cellular phone, and the latest electronics that include a global positioning system. If you want the best deep sea fishing experience in Oahu contact Buzz Hawaii.com and save with our discounted prices.
The Captain of the Sea Hawk provides fishing equipment such as ice, coolers, bait, and large tropical fish to catch! The Sea Hawk has a record catch of a 1,277 pound Pacific Blue Marlin and second place was 937 pound Pacific Blue Marlin. The friendly staff at Buzz Hawaii will schedule this Deep Sea Fishing in Oahu tour for you and your group. Contact Buzz Hawaii.com to save a bundle.
- 40′ Tollycraft
- Powered by Cat 3116 diesels
- Large shaded bridge
- Large release fighting chair
- Penn and Shimano gear
- Equipped with GPS, fishfinder, plotter, cellular phone, CB and VHS radios
- New custom interior
- Fully-equipped head (restroom)
- Where and When:
- Departure is at 6:00 am. Check in at Kewalo Basin Harbor (between Ala Moana Beach Park & Fisherman's Wharf Restaurant) in slip #G-J Address: 1125 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI 96814 View Map
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- Price includes equipment, bait, ice. No fishing license required.
Guest can keep half of the fish caught under 100 pounds
- Operation Days:
- Operates daily
- Full-day trip is 8-9 hours. 3/4 day trip is 6-7 hours. Half-day trip is 4-5 hours.
- Inter-Island Sportfishing
- Up to 6 passengers
- 40' Tollycraft