Camelot Sportfishing Charters offer money saving fishing trips for novice anglers. A “Share Boat Fishing” excursion is a fishing adventure that is an alternative to paying full price for a day of deep sea fishing. Instead of having the boat to yourself, you will share a boat with up to five other anglers for four hours. Captain Hudson provides personal instructions to each passenger during your fishing excursion. Upon returning to the bay, the crew will clean, fillet, and evenly divide the fish caught during the Big Island Fishing adventure, so everyone will leave with a portion of fresh fish for your dining pleasure. Book a “Share Boat Fishing” trip for an excellent way to make new friends and save money while fishing the Kona Coast! Buzz Hawaii has big savings to offer for any Hawaii Attraction, Big Island Tours, and Big Island Activities. BuzzHawaii com is a reputable and dependable online site for all of your Big Island Deep Sea Fishing activities. We welcome families with children.
Camelot Vessel Facts:
- Custom-built 34-foot state-of-the-art pleasure craft
- Plenty of room for resting and sleeping
- Large, attractive bridge
- Equipped with a clean restroom and a refrigerator
Big Island Sportfishing
- Where and When:
- Departs from Honokohau Harbor, Kona. View Map
Departure is around 6:30 am. The exact time will be emailed to you.
Driving Directions to Honokohau Harbor and the "Camelot"
From the Kona International Airport, take the "Queen K" highway south for 4 miles. Turn right (west) on the Kealakehe Pkwy (look for the sign for the "Honokohau Small Boat Harbor"). Proceed west toward the ocean staying to the left until you reach the docks. There are two "T" shaped docks in the center of the harbor. The "T" shaped dock farthest from the ocean is where the"Camelot" is berthed. Please look for boat slot I-45.
- There are no specific restrictions for this activity.
- Special Notes:
- There is no specific fishing policy - depending on how much is caught guests can usually keep as much as they'd like. The crew will cut it up upon request.
- Operation Days:
- 4 hour, 6 hour and 8 hour tours
- Camelot Sportfishing
- Big Island
- 6 passengers
- The Camelot is a custom-built, 34-foot state-of-the-art pleasure craft. It features an air-conditioned cabin with plenty or room for sleeping and resting, a large attractive bridge, clean restroom, cellular phone, TV and refrigerator.